2ST: The Royal School (FaYi)

In a world full of magic and fantasies, where 5 kingdoms live in peace and magical.

The Kings and Queens have send their children in a Royal School where The Goddes Athena built for the new next generations.

(okay!!! another new short story, Goddes Athena is a Goddes of Wisdom, Strategy Etc, many more. From Greek Mythology. If you wanna know about her you should go to youtube, google or facebook?? )

Elementia

This is the Kingdom of King Max and Queen Lana. Where elements of the magical world came to colorize the source of the whole magic universe. Along with their only Son Prince Boboiboy. The future king of Elementia and protector of the Realms includes the 4 kingdoms far far away.

Shadownia

This Kingdom is Ruled by the wise King Aron with his side the lovable Queen Isabelle of Enersia. King Aron is the friend of King Max in their time they used to go out in Adventures and Fight monsters saving their people from harm. The Kingdom is the right hand of Elementia so this two kingdoms are close and friends in short allies. Prince Kaizo and Prince Fang the two sons of King Aron.

Gravitasia

This Kingdom is the rare and unique one because the whole kingdom is in a floating island in a sky near the space since gravitasians can fly and breath in space. But the people there have no powers, they can only fly and breath in outer space. This Kingdom was ruled by the Queen Wawa along with her daughter and son. The King passed away due to a critical rare disease that killed the King of Gravitasia, the queen morns for the love of her life in eons but still she never forget fer husband. Still she's happy she had a lovable daughter Yaya or Hana the future Queen of Gravitasia, with the little Prince Totoitoy.

Moleculasia

The Kingdom of King Kumar and Queen Kumar, this kingdom is where all food that supplies the 5 kingdoms or other realms out there. King Kumar is the best friend of King Max like their sons Boboiboy and Gopal are, Presenting Prince Gopal of Moleculasia. The festive and active kingdom all.

Timenia

The Kingdom of Queen Yang and King Yan. King Yan is in a vacation in his homeland since hes not a timenian blood. Queen Yang and Princess Ying were alike, they talk too fast and move too fast they like the things that goes fast. Queen Yang is the best friend of Queen Wawa the two are super close and rivals too in their time. This two are the friends of King Max, King Kumar and King Aron's female friends.

and thats the 5 kingdoms protector of the Realms.

Royal School

Princess Yaya and Princess Ying came together at the Royal School because they are classmates and also they are super close and rivals the same time.

"OMG! yaya I'm so excited to go to our new class even though this is our last royal school together, after all of this we will go back to our kingdoms, rule it nicely and search for our future kings." ying said turning sad, because of what she said. Yaya smiles at her friends then comforts her.

"I'll be here Ying, don't worry i will be here at your side." yaya said, ying smiles at her best friend then hugs each other for her kindness.

She's the best and nicest friend i ever have, i won't forget you yaya.

"Let's go," the two runs to their new classroom.

Tapops Section

Yaya and Ying enters Tapops Section since their not Sunnova Section and Tempur-a Section.

Welcome by their teacher Kokoci.

"Welcome Princess Hana and Princess Ying. Please sit down so we  an start our new classes." yaya sits down in front also as Ying

"Okay class welcome to Tapops Section, i know you all are royals so please, step in front and introduce yourselves nicely, Also I'm kokoci from Kingdom of Atatatiga far far away from this realm." he said then all the royal students walk in front to introduce themselves.

"I'm Prince Sai and this is My Sister Princess Shielda from Shield Kingdom."

"Hi Everyone I'm Boboiboy from Elementia."

"I'm the fabulous and Handsome Prince of Shadownia, Call me Fang."

"I'm Prince Boboiboy's best friend, Gopal from Moleculasia."

"Hi everyone, I'm Princess Hana of Gravitasia please treat me well."

"Meh...just call me Ying, I'm from Timenia and i like fast things."

After all the introduction, most of the princesses screams at Boboiboy and Fang's introduction. While the prince's are staring at ying mostly yaya, is the attraction of mostly boys. Since shes pretty and nice everyone knows that, while ying she doesn't want to be an attention seeker so she just tied her hair and wear a yellow blue beanie with a small tiara at her head.

"Okay class let's begin."

***

While ying is busy writing the time rangs signalling that first class is over, kokoci leaves then a handsome good looking man walks in, fang just rolls his eyes as he saw his older brother their new teacher.

"OMG! prince kaizo is so handsome..."

"I think I'm gonna die now..."

"Oh..i love him so much!"

"I'm Prince Kaizo of Shadownia." he said with no emotions can be seen at his face, he started teaching stuffs until he asks some semi hard questions. He saw  fang then smirk thinking of calling his own brother to answer.

"Pang- i mean Fang." fang hears his name and stops writing, he stands up and look blankly at his brother with his arms crossed.

"Where is Databot loacted? and why is databot hard to retrieve and find?" ask kaizo.

Fang pauses for a while recalling his brother's question. After 2 minutes of thinking the time princess gets annoyed for the shadow prince is too slow to answer. She raises her right hand, kaizo gestures ying to stand up.

"DataBot is one of the First generation Power Spheres, the power sphere in that time is currently studying, learning and searching for all answers of the galaxies and universe, traveling from planet to planet in centuries. With his own spaceship in his own archive library. Located at Planet Junkberg." kaizo smirks, fang glares at the time princess who seem to beat and humiliate him in front of his own brother.

Fang sits down grumpily.

Annoyed by the time princess.

***

Lunch came and all prince's and princesses are scattered at the royal food cafeteria. Ying and yaya were already there since these two are quite fast.

"Hey Ying, Hi hana can we share the table with you?" The girls stop talking when they heard a man voice behind them. Yaya turns to see the Prince of Elementia she smils at them then she agrees.

Boboiboy sits down beside yaya, ying at yaya's other side.

Boboiboy Yaya Ying

Gopal Fang

"Isn't that the princess who beat you earlier." gopal said whispering at fang. Fang smacks gopal then, fang looks at ying who are talking to boboiboy and yaya.

"Shut up."

~ Fang🦅

To be continue