ST 3: Running Away (BoYa)

After 3 months

3 months had passed and I'm still here at Rintis Island hiding because my parents came last week searching for me.

I'm hiding here at the Floating Island since no one knows this place except for Papa Zola, Adudu, probe, boboiboy and the others. I sigh while thinking of what should i do? I can't hide forever in here.

While thinking i noticed my watch lighting up, a yellow light blinking in my power watch?

"Huh?" i open my watch and saw something, a yellow dot coming towards my way. I widen my eyes when i heard some rustling leafs or bush near me. I stand up and flew up alerting myself of the surroundings while the cold gushes of wind brushing through my hair and scarf around me.

Somethings here

I thought.

I hid behind this tree still looking around my surroundings being cautious and ready for something might happen or appears.

Just then i saw a white silver round robot passing by at the tree where I'm hiding. It looks like its running away from something.

I followed it leading me to an unknown cave here in the middle of a forest its also getting near dark i better find a shelter before night bites. I took my phone and enable the flashlight and sighs walking through towards the cave where i saw the little white silver robot tends to. The inside was dark but the rocks are a lot different it was a transparent suffusion emerald green the whole cave was while pointing the light at the whole cave.

Just then i stop my tracks when i heard a loud thunder sound raging outside the cave, i run back to saw its already night time also raining hard the whole cave is getting cold due to the rain. I grab my pink sweater and scarf to warm myself protecting me from the cold atmosphere. I sat here near the the cave entrance looking at the rain while huggging myself.

I fix my cap and sat here at the cave.

*Growling Stomach*

Now i feel hungry i rubbed my stomach then took my bag and open it searching for a food or anything to eat as unexpected nothing just my phone, money and clothes, i face-palm myself I'm so stupid! how could i not think of food! Going here at the island!

"Aish! I'm a fool guess i won't be eating tonight." i said while closing my bag and hug myself again staring at the rain.

Morning

I open my eyes as i feel something shaking me, beside me i saw a white figure floating foreground.

I rubb my eyes as my vision went back  normal to see a white silver robot? Wait isn't this the robot i saw yesterday? I stood up and studied the robot. It has a gold robotic screen eyes like ochobot with some symmetrical unique designs on it looking upgraded more than ochobot.

"I'm Nanobot, Can you please help me..." it said as the robot flies near me then hugs me. I smiled then hug it also its a power sphere? Like ochobot.

"Of course, you can call yaya. What can i help you?" i ask breaking our hug. Just then he started crying like a person.

"I run away from my owner since he ordered me to do it. He said i must protect myself from evil aliens who are after me." it said, i nodd then paths nanobot.

"How did you get here?" i ask, nanobot looks at me then floats to a nearby pillar to sit on. Pausing a bit.

"My owner open up a Portal for me to escape from the aliens invading Planet Kishar killing everyone and taking the power spheres for themselves, he said i must find the place called Tapops but i don't know where that place is." it ssid then began crying, but not sobbing like a person.

I loured, and think. How can i help this poor robot? I also don't know here tapops is?

"Gopal, Ying and Boboiboy join Tapops 4 years ago along with Fang when you left Rintis Island." - Mr Kumar

I remembered now i know! I approached nanobot and comfort him since hes feeling sad and hopeless on where to go just like me.

"I'll help you, Nanobot i also know some people from tapops but it will take a while since I'm also new to this place too." i said as nanobot rises and hugs me with joy, i also smiled then took him.

"Here hide in my bag, i will take us somewhere safe than here." i said then nanobot nodds and goes inside my bag and hides. I put on my bag and flew to a nearby tree scanning the place.

Clear.

I flew up and fly at full speed with all of my power going back to rintis island with nanobot with me.

Meanwhile *

No POV

In space far far away from earth where 5 superheroes goes into a particular Planet name Bima Lima. Planet Bima Lima a planet loaded with different kinds of monsters are thrown at.

Boboiboy and the others were busy tracking down a power sphere name Edubot, a new mission tasked by the Commander.

"How long does it take to find that power sphere? Its so tiring." Gopal said sweating in exhaustion they've been searching for the power sphere for hours. Still the gang manage while gopal seems tired already.

"Why are you even complaining? You didn't even do anything to help us? Your just walking without helping us tracking edubot!" Fang replied at gopal's complaining, years have pass and gopal stays the same. The cowering hero of the Galaxy? For may i ask how did a guy like him turned into a superhero?

(Thunderstorm: Dumb*ss author, if you wanna know then watch Boboiboy, Boboiboy The Movie and Boboiboy Galaxy. *blankly said* )

Whatever, I'm just wondering okay!? Stop interrupting me! Your just a reader! I really really hate thunderstorm!

"Dey! fang! its easy for you to say, you don't carry some stuffs with you!" gopal retorted towards fang who rolls his eyes at him ignoring gopal and continued searching for the required power sphere.

"Be quiet gopal! I'm seeing something!" ying said signaling gopal to shut up boboiboy and fang turns to ying who is concentrating at her power sphere detector along with her watches help.

"Hmm whatever--WAHHHHHH!!"

"GOPAL!" lia, ying, fang and boboiboy yelled as they saw gopal getting snatched by a big green huge monster. Gopal screaming for help as boboiboy and the others were currently handling the annoying binds of the monster has.

"Eh?! Boboiboy look up! Its EDUBOT!" ying yelled pointing something near the monster boboiboy raises his power watch then splits into three.

"HELP BOBOIBOY!!" gopal screams while shooting everywhere using his powers, "HANG ON GOPAL!!" boboiboy earth yelled while lia and fang were already charging towards to the monster but then the two suddenly were struck throwing the two of them away in the air.

"FANG! LIA!" ying yelled as she saw her friends being thrown away, ying frowns in anger then she uses her powers to slow everything down.

"BOBOIBOY wind, lightning! go and save Gopal and Edubot!" Wind and Lighting nodds at her then the two goes towards the monster rescuing gopal and edubot from the monster's grip. Just then Boboiboy Earth saw it was cleared he punch the ground making the place shaking a little, ying's slow-mo power worns off due to the energy lost she had.

After the quick shake, a huge rock pillars emerge from the ground trapping the gerojoh monster from moving preventing to attack the others anymore. Boboiboy's elements dashes back as boboiboy runs to gopal who is breathing nervously with edubot accompanying him.

"Gopal? Are you hurt?" ask boboiboy worried to his best friend.

"Ahuhuhuhu... please tell me it's over." gopal said weeping dramatically while huggging edubot like a kid.

"Terbaik gopal!"

~ Boboiboy⚡

To be continue