Bored AF (photo not mine)

This a Boboiboy x Yaya fic, just to let you know.

In a kingdom far away stood a very big castle ruled by the royal family for over many generations.

Yaya Yah the Princess of Gravity Kingdom was the 26th Generation of the Royal Bloodline of The Gravitisians. Next month into her upcoming 18th Birthday she will soon be release from the Kingdom and reveals herself base from the traditions. Yaya has to be released from the Kingdom to learn herself from the outside world, if she survives outside for a month she will be blessed by the Gravity Goddes and soon will obtain her own Gravity Powers. If she ever fails to survive and dies, her soul will be taken to the Underworld punishing her to become a slave to the Gods.

Outside the world Yaya encounters a small village with few people. She was pretty amaze after her 17 years of imprisonment from the castle Yaya was taught to be a graceful and elegant lady, a pure genuine princess that came from a noble family.

While Yaya was exploring, an Explosion has been blasted nearby and Yaya didn't know there were invaders coming, as the horrible scenery continues Yaya sees the harmless villagers getting killed in front of her eyes not until the invaders laid eyes on her. Yaya felt intimidated by their dark presence not until Yaya runs away fast with all her might, she struggles herself running through the jungle because of her uneasy clothes, her outfit getting rip.

Not until Yaya found a lake nearby she swam the lake and hide underneath the water, waiting for the invaders to leave. As Yaya felt relief she rose from the water and seats nearby, she removes her royal gloves, then her cape and hijab revealing her long wavy brown hair, and her innocent pretty face. Her hazel nut brown eyes staring at the waters made her think that the world outside was not what she think it is. The books she reads were all wrong, the opposite.

As Yaya continues to think about it, Yaya felt the water waves slightly, she lit her eyes to see a mermaid nearby.

A female mermaid.

Yaya stares at it just then the female mermaid swam away as soon as the two of them hears a rustling bush near. Yaya turns cautious scanning her surroundings finding where the source of the sound is.

Yaya stoods up and drops her gloves and runs away as soon as the rustling bushes didn't stop. As Yaya continues she sees herself back to the Jungle, surrounded with tall trees hearing only the sound of whispering winds to her ears, Yaya sheds in tears as her family didn't came to get her back because her family was sticking to the traditions, that her ancestors had created. Her mother, her grandmother, and her great grandmother and so does the family Bloodline did it all.

Yaya hunches to the ground, not minding her white dress getting stains, shedding in tears as sadness and sorrow took over her emotions, she stops as a white wolf came in front of her. She stops staring at the white wolf, she stops as her feeling starts to tremble. Shivering in fear of seeing a wolf in front of her.

Her tears went streaming non stop, Yaya slowly crawls away while the wolf was following her. She stops as her back hits a tree behind. Yaya closes her eyes as she feels the wolf's presence in front of her, she closes her eyes firmly still with tears streaming from her cheeks.

The White Wolf started sniffing her slowly, not until seconds passes Yaya opens her eyes as she feels the wolf licking her cheeks filled with her warm tears, she stops as the white wolf backs away looking to her eyes, its scarlet red eyes were staring at her hazel nut brown eyes, it's like looking into her soul. Yaya unexpectedly felt safe.

As the days passes, Yaya on her journey continues to explore, little did she know the white wolf was following her secretly. Yaya was traveling through the mountains, but as night time falls. Yaya finds herself a small cave a temporary place to rest, she collects some few firewoods and sets it on fire giving her heat and light.