ST 4: Running Away (BoYa)

Yaya lands safely from the air in a secluded place.

"Hey Nanobot you can come out now. It's safe. " yaya said talking to her bag, the pink bag slowly shakes then opens revealing a cautious nanobot scanning the whole place where they are. Yaya took the robot into an abandon place, the place was a bit dark the floors and walls are looking old broken windows and smash tiled floors. It was fang's old home.

"Where are we? This place looks different from the place i recalled?" nanobot said, confuse while checking the place.

"We're here at my old friend's home. Since then but we can stay here its safe, nobody knows this place except for my friends." yaya said making the robot comfortable at the place even if it looks hunted.

Yaya walks at the scond floor searching for fang's room. Lucky her she found it fast since the door she open is kind a quite fetching from the other doors. Yaya calls nanobot from downstairs to go to fangs room since she found what she's looking for a power sphere energy charger like ochobot has.

Yaya closes the door then locks it to be safe for them, she walks to a corner and lays her bag then sits at the floor without any hesitance shes feeling on. She just watches nanobot recharging quietly while the robot is snoozing.

"I need to know to know where boboiboy is? but how? I can't contact them here at earth anymore. They said all of them are in space which means in a distance planet i think." yaya said while taking a rest from the flight she had earlier. Its not that easy since the island is further abstracted from the city.

She felts her eyelids closing feeling tired and sleepy at the same time.

Boboiboy's Point Of View

Tempur-A Station

"Good Job, once again Boboiboy all of you." i smiled after receiving a complement and greets from the commander for all us. Gopal smiles awkwardly then hands Edubot towards commander who is talking to fang and ying.

My eyes were looking for a black long hairer girl, she wasn't around anymore. Just then at the door i saw ochobot with lia talking to each other. I run to her.

No POV

Boboiboy approaches the two, ochobot stops talking when he notices boboiboy asking if hes also hurt. Boboiboy nodds at his robot companion then his eyes looks at lia.

"Lia? Are you okay?" boboiboy ask completely concerned about her. Lia smiles at boboiboy who is worrying is shes hurt.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking boboiboy." lia said blushing a bit, the orange cap boy smiles being glad that her friend is okay trying not to blush in front at the brunette female in front of him.

Lia is a an alien too, like fang they were both already a member of Tapops 4 years ago when boboiboy, gopal and ying joined tapops. Lia has a black brunette long hair with a bangs at her forehead, fair light skin with a gold colored eyes she has a gold butterfly pin at her hair near her bangs. She's wearing an open light gold jacket pairing a black swing dress inside, gold boots, high black sucks and a black arm warmers with a silver butterfly necklace at her.

Lia has similar fashion taste like fang but not mostly.

As the two done reporting to commander, kokoci leaves taking the power sphere somewhere out the fleet.

"Are you not hurt Fang?" ask ying worrying and scanning fang for his condition. Fang smirks not answering yings question as he analyze her face expression then fang's enthusiasm towards her.

"AYYIIIIE.... YOU GUYS.." gopal interrupted making the two fully awkward of each other because of gopal's silliness fang suddenly lost his his blown away idea. Boboiboy and lia in the other hand are busy too like fang and ying does right now.

"WHAT!?" fang and ying yelled at him, he sweats drops then smiles sheepishly at the two while fang and ying were glaring at him. He runs away hiding behind boboiboy who interrupts including the two .

3 days passed....

Earth

Yaya's Point Of View

"Nanobot! Run i can't stop them! You need to go!" i yelled while holding the robots who are aiming me to get nanobot to the door. But i can't stop them also I'm running out of energy already plus we're still here at fang's hunted home. No one is here to help us.

"No i can't leave you,lets just go yaya! please!" nanobot pleased while I'm pushing the robot enemies hard from getting inside our room.

Think yaya! think your smarter than this. I scan the whole room and saw some metal boxes nearby by seeing it i used my other hand to took the metal boxes and put it at the door blocking the robots who are shooting the steel door.

After dealing the door. I took nanobot and flew in a window escaping from the mansion leaving the robots behind as fast as i can. I can't do this alone i need my friends, i need them i can't fight them.

I flew to tok aba's kokotiam and as expected i saw ochobot!

No POV

As soon as yaya lands at the kokotiam shop, ochobot were shock to see her old friend right now.

"Yaya? is that you?" ochobot said feeling sad and happy at the same time, yaya smiles at her power sphere friend genuinely, the two of them hugs but just a quick hug since yaya's in a hurry situation.

"Yaya there here!" nanobot said frightened at the robots arrival, he then hides behind yaya. Yaya gasps when she felt a blast explosion near them making ochobot and nanobot goes together separated from yaya who was thrown in the air landing at the rough green grass grounds.

"Yaya!" ochobot and nanobot said unison, yaya sats up as blood starts to drips from her forehead, her pink capbis nowhere to be found since shes blasted away from the the power spheres. Ochobot and Nanobot flews to yaya and helps her to get up.

"Ochobot please take nanobot ang go! I can't stop them." Yaya said trying her best to talk driving away the power spheres for their safety despite of being hit nearly getting killed in blast like that. Ochobot and nanobot gazes to yaya felting down hearted as they were hesitating to leave yaya in her situation like this. She was slowly feeling vulnerable and failing to move and fight anymore.

"Yaya please come with us your energie's draining i will get help from Boboiboy--" suddenly the robot hunters jumps initiating a blast towards them, yaya widens her eyes as she saw the robots aiming her.

*Electric Slash*

All the robots faints after being electrocuted harshly while red electrics emitting around them. Yaya's vision  becoming transient loosing her sight while her whole body is softening due to the tremendous pain and dizziness she felt. Slowly falling from her foot someone held her from falling unconsciously towards the ground.

Resulting that guy carrying her.

The two power spheres runs to them, as nanobot looks sadly at yaya's condition protecting them rather than running away.

"I'm sorry, yaya."

~ Boboiboy⚡

The End