Broken /O n e S h o t s/

Cheat and Regret || FaYi

Ying stood in her place with her tears threatening to fall as she sees her Boyfriend making out with another girl. She sighs silently then sneaks out from his house then throws the food she cooked specially for him.

She runs away fast not caring to look in her directions anymore.

I don't understand.. i did everything he wanted me to. I changed for him, i left everyone just to be with him? Now i i... where did i go wrong? Am i a bad girlfriend? Did i misunderstood everything he said? Did he even love me? I gave him everything, myself. But still he cheated on me. But still i didn't regret everything on loving him. Despite of everything that my family and friends had told me, i still chose my heart for him. I followed every single words that my heart desires. Even though its obvious that my love for him isn't enough.

Ying cried and started sobbing but little did she know. Something was coming at her. Towards her not a single thing she notices it. She stops seeing a white light coming at her.

Fang, i love you.

Ying thought then everything in her world turns upside down.

Ying opens her eyes to see her grandmother calling her she smiles then started walking towards her grandmotther. Hugging each other, Ying and her grandma brokes the hug when Ying sees a white screen appearing beside tnem to see her friends and parents crying for her, Ying was shock to see herself laying in a hospital bed lifeless. Her tears falling her grandma smiles then wipes her tears as Ying was looking heartbroken.

"My precious grandchild, you can still go back to them if you like. Afterall you did everything good as i expected." her grandmother stated. "But if you want to stay you are welcome."

Ying nodds then hugs her grandmother.

"I'm staying grandma, i think I'm tired..."

When the Love is Gone || BoYa

When Valentines day came, Boboiboy always receives hundreds of letters from his fangirls mostly from Yaya. Yaya was the type of fangirl that always greets Boboiboy from morning to afternoon. Checking him out if he needs anything or ig something is wrong, but Boboiboy who has a heart of stone always ignore anf despise her. He always tells her to go away since he doesn't like her being around.

But Yaya still manage to smile even if he always pushes her away. Her happy spirit keeps up bugging him not until Boboiboy did a terrible thing. Boboiboy started bullying her everyday not buy still the sweey girl didn't bother to care since her love for him is big despite the hatred he gives her. After the months while Boboiboy was waiting at the door in their class since he is planning to humiliate Yaya in front of the whole class purposely.

He started to get confuse when he didn't saw her coming today for class. So his scheme didn't work as he hope to be. When the next day came Boboiboy was all over again confused to knew that she was absent again, too confused he started asking Yaya's friends on why isn't she around? But her friends didn't know either even her best friend Ying doesn't know it. Boboiboy getting bored he just shrugged it off and decides to stop since she isn't around anymore.

2 months had passed and Boboiboy suddenly felt bored and unusual, since no one is greeting him from day to noon anymore and no one is bothering him in any time any longer. He glances at the seat nect to him seeing it empty for almost 2 or more months. He didn't saw her anymore. And Boboiboy started worrying and wondering.

Just then when classes are dismissed, in his locker he glances at the locker from 5 lockers away. It was Yaya's, her locker looks abandoned now due to her long time absence. Boboiboy narrows his brows to see a pink envelope tuck in her locker door, he approaches it then took the envelope with no hesitations he opens and it and started reading.

If someone is reading this please tell my best friend Ying, I'm sorry. I didn't make it at her birthday and all the events we planned together. Meeting her was great but meeting my ultimate crush was the best either i started sending letters to him every time valentines came, even if he doesn't reads it I'm still flattered to see him noticing it of all sudden. Also i started greeting him when no one was still looking out for him, from day to noon i always bother him just to say Hi and Hello, but still i didn't got any good feedbacks from him but still i am flattered. When weeks had passed, The day comes as my writings weren't understandable any longer. My hand started shaking and my body is getting numb. I was devastated to knew that i was already sick? And diagnose to a disease call cancer. While my body can still move i still manage to go to school seeing him, i was happy to see him finally noticing me. But i didn't expected it since he humiliated me in front of the cafeteria, but its okay since he said he is sorry. As days passes my skin started to get pale, my hair started drifting off also one of my friends notices it so she forces me to see a doctor. All of my dreams crushed, stumbled after the doctor said my body cant take or handle anything anymore, the doctor said i can't visit the school anymore, i can't see my best friends anymore and i can't see my crush any longer too. From crying every night, i started writing this, my last letter. I was grateful that my hand writtens are at still work and understandable. I feel mad at myself for not showing up at class anymore for a month, my crush probably was looking for me since no one is bothering him anymore. I wonder if hes looking for me? Nah maybe not. Even if I'm gone into this world he will always be my ultimate crush forever and ever, even if we're not meant to be i guess i will still be happy for him. Thank You for reading this i hope they're still happy without me.

Yaya Yah -

Boboiboy stood at his place then suddenly hot tears started streaming from his face, he sobbs silently after reading tha letter from Yaya. He knelts down crumpling the paper in his hand. Knowing that the girl who wrote this was already gone. He wipes his tears remembering the times he bullied her, blaming himself, he slams his fist on the lockers blaming himself. It was already 2 months and the letter was written 1 month ago. Meaning that Yaya already passed away and he didn't even knew it. Diagnose in a deadly disease called Cancer. Boboiboy continued to sobb looking brokenhearted.

"I'm sorry..."