Gopal's Birthday Day Special (1)

Gopal wakes up in his room stretching his arms wide satting up from his comfy bed. He yawns opening his eyes seing a metal window in front of him, he smiles when he saw the bright of the sun brightening his room.

He looks at his watch and saw his 30 minutes late. He panicked.

"WAHHHHH!! Oh no! I'm late!"

***

Gopal founds himself scolding by Laksmana Tarung for being 30 minutes late, his female friends looks at him bored while the boys just look at him. He earns a little glares from the Admiral before he dismisses them.

At the Cafeteria, while boboiboy and fang were talking, gopal was busy choosing his food that his tray is already full of foods he'll eat. He spotted his friends talking secretly to see fang, yaya and boboiboy.

Ying was nowhere to be found.

Gopal happily approaches his friends.

"Hey guys!" gopal said then the tree stands up seeing gopal, yaya was attempting not to sweat, same a Boboiboy gulping while fang just zips his mouth looking shock towards gopal.

"Dey! Whatis it?" ask Gopal, then shoves a food into his mouth looking curious at his weird acting friends.

"N-nithing gopal, i must go ying must be waiting for me at the L-library hehe." yaya shyly excuse herself then flew away leaving fang anf boboiboy.

"Um- Cpatain must be waiting for me to our nes task mission I'll be going." fang confidently said walking fast leaving the dino cap hero uneasy to be leave behind alone. Boboiboy smiles at gopal then scratches his head averting his gaze away.

"Sorry Gopal, ochobot said he needs me to check up the remaining power spheres that are new Rescued earlier gotta go." boboiboy politely said, gopal just shrugs then let boboiboy walks away, gopal just focus on his food munching all of it until he felt his soul full rubbish his big stomach.

***

Ying was busy at the library reading a book, when suddenly her best friend yaya shows up flying towards her. She puts her book down upon looking at her panting female floating friend.

"What's the rush yaya?" ask ying, confusingly at her.

Yaya, regains her gasps then goes near ying to whisper something.

"Boboiboy told me that Gopal's Birthday is Tomorrow! (june 20) Me and fang were shock, at first we didn't believe him but in the end yep it is. We gotta throw him a surprise party!" yaya said lowering her voice down to avoid getting caught to a tempur-a staffs hearing them.

Ying nodds agreeing.

"Yeah! let's celebrate in Earth shall we!" recommend ying screaming a little but yaya shhh her by covering her mouth, yaya nodds at her then tells boboiboy, fang and her plans about Gopal's Birthday tomorrow.

Ying was also excited and happy for gopal, celebrating his goofy friend's birthday. Since he's part of their team and friend they all cared for him, even if he's a bit selfish, coward and sometimes a problem in their missions and rescue operations they will always look after him after all they have been through, their childhood adventures and all that makes them together that will never forget gopal.

___
Next Update-- June 20 2019

or

Tomorrow🤣... hehe