2ST 2: Royal School (FaYi)

While ying was at her royal locker picking stuffs, a group of princesses came and approached her.

Ying stops until she notices the princesses near her, she slams her locker close making a bang sound can be heard at the whole place. She turns to the Princesses glaring at her.

"What do you want lin." ying said a little annoyed to her cousin, a princess too like ying. "I heard you humiliated my prince earlier! how could you do that ying!" lin said in irritance, while the other princesses looks at her rude, like their disgust at ying.

Ying rolls her eyes before she could answer.

"Is that a big deal to you? Look lin if you think i like fang or the shadow prince whatever blah blah... he's all yours and i don't care if hes so slow at answering I'm just studying and doing what i want." ying said scoffing at her cousin, lin frowns angrily while violet smokes started surrounding the whole place. Coming from lin's powers.

"You're so immature." ying said after that, she disappears from the dust leaving the princesses annoyed and irritated at ying's escape and disappearance.

"Lin stop it the Head Teacher Tarung will scold at you!!" a princess said calming lin who is clenching her fist furiously at her cousins fault.

***

Fang, Boboiboy and Gopal are at the arena preparing for a battle for the other prince's who has the same goals as the three, To pass this first test they must defeat their choose opponents by Head Teacher Tarung their current teacher who will judged them.

"OKAY! LISTEN UP ALL OF YOU! TO PASS THIS TEST YOU MUST DEFEAT YOUR OPPONENT THAT I WILL CHOOSE, SKILLED OR BEGINNER YOU MUST WIN THIS OR YOU'LL BE KICKED OUT INTO THIS CLASS, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR ROYAL OR MAGE! NOW PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!"

Head teacher tarung said shouting at the princes who are gulping nervously, since one of them will face the great heroes boboiboy, fang and gopal who are used to fight monsters aliens mostly already skilled in battles before, it means this test is easy for them. Unless some prince....

"PRINCE BOBOIBOY OF ELEMENTIA WILL FACE THE DARK PRINCE OF LUNAR KINGDOM, PRINCE DARREN." a prince wearing a grey coat black shirt, black fingerless gloves, black pants and wears a grey combat shoes. He has black raven hair, dark violet eyes that make him more serious, light skin and tall.

He's already at the field waiting for boboiboy appearance.

"Tch i wish to take him down this time, but i guess you'll do that for me right boboiboy?" ask fang, smirking at his friend. Boboiboy looks at fang confusingly after spoking such words while fixing his glasses looking at the dark prince boboiboy will face.

"You knew him?" Boboiboy ask, averting his eyes from his friend towards the dark prince who is staring at the both of them in those dark orbs analyzing them, fang narrows his head thinking of what's this dark prince thoughts.

"Be Careful boboiboy this prince might be too easy looking for you but be aware i think this prince soke strategies and plans to take you down. He can counter all your elemental powers except for cahaya." fang said while looking at him giving him some advantages to take his opponent down.

Boboiboy looks down then noticed the dark prince turning away looking apparently to someone.

Cooking Class

Princess Hana was happily participating in a cooking class since she loves cooking especially it is one of her hobbies whe she has times to spare at Gravitasia.

Ying in the other hand was at the same class too since, cooking class is for princesses only she was there beside yaya mixing some ingredients of hers, while ying just assists her best friend in anything she needs. Just then a group of princesses came accidentally poured yaya's ingredients

"Oh no!? " yaya reacts seing her own ingredients being poured with a lot of milk that the princesses had done purposely. Ying already sense it that this Princesses were no other than her cousin's team ruining yaya's carrot cake ingredients presenting for the prince who is currently battling for theit first exams since its their first day of cooking class, their lucky Miss Mama Zila is not around to scold at them, meaning that she's not actually here.

"What is wrong with you!?" ying ask annoyingly to the Princesses smirking at her. Not muttering a word to be spoke off not a sorry to be heard and seen from them. "Its an accident ying? don't be over dramatic okay!?" lin said while sarcastically to her, while ying frowns irritated at her cousins sudden behavior towards her.

When Lin the Princess of Force kingdom, Forsia, visits Timenia paying a visit to Queen Yang with princess ying. They two soon meets finding out that their cousins, in first lin was a generous, kind, sweet and a happy-go-lucky-gir at the timenia since she respects and helps the timenian's. She usually help citizens using her force power, developing a quite fame and respect at the whole kingdom. But after months had came the king of Shadownia with his son Prince Fang was unexpectedly passing by after a sudden mission from elementia send them.

Queen Yang welcomes the Shadow king at Timenia showing the wonderings and beauty of temenia. At that time Fang suddenly encountered a princess passing by, its the timenian princess.

The two of them notice each other staring at each other's eyes while walking normally. Her ocean blue eyes meeting the crimson red eyed prince as soon the two of them passes by like strangers looking at each other for no reason. For some reason at the end of the castle's hall way Lin ying's cousin develop an unconditional feelings for fang seeing him a first sight

Ying had no idea why her cousin Lin suddenly acting rudely to her, she couldn't think a single thought of why? until this day comes she figured it out that her cousin had a huge crush for the shadow prince that she never knew until today. She was furious knowing that her cousin chose fang more than her.

She couldn't believe it that Love change her cousin from the way she was.

The princesses left not muttering a word even apologizing, ying turns to yaya fixing the milk spilled to the floor causing yaya to flownder while her pink skirt touches the cold white floor from currently cleaning the mess, Ying bents down helping her best friend in need then apologizes at her cousin's immoral behavior.

"Just forget them yaya."

~ Ying🏃‍♀️

To be continued