Oneshot AU requested

The girls didn't have any powers except for the boys.
BOYA/FAYI

1 month after the boys left and went back to their duties as TAPOPS' rescuers.

Yaya sighs as she stares up in the night sky missing her husband everyday since the day he left. Boboiboy somehow has joined TAPOPS permanently since the Station requires more recruits same as Fang and Gopal.

She was lonely at her house but still trying to make herself not feeling bored. Baking cookies with new ingredients, trying out new colors of hijabs and finally cleaning the house.

It was morning and Yaya ran out of groceries so she smiles silly at herself then grabs her pink hijab and put it on. She gets out of the house taking a cab towards the City towards the grocery store. When she arrived she saw her best friend at the Grocery Entrance she run and approach her as the two meets greeting happily at each other.

"Hi Yaya i miss you!" Ying said after their hug, "Me too." Yaya replied with a happy tone. The two soon went inside and started getting their needs.

The two separated heading towards the islands.

At Yaya she was busy reading at her grocery lists when someone interrupted her. She lifts her gaze towards a guy who just wanted her attention, flirting with her. She rolls her eyes staring at him blanlky as she didn't paid attention and focus on her groceries. But suddenly she got a little annoyed and take a look at the guy.

"Stop okay? I'm not into anybody because I'm married! So just stop and go away." Yaya sneered showing her wedding ring towards the guy after that the guy left and Yaya laughs. After the groceries the two beasties bids at each other and Yaya went back to her home.

She sighs as she walks inside to her home, her empty and silent house she sighs and went inside placing the groceries.

Another month had passed and Yaya suddenly felt ill and sick, so she lays at her bed all day unable to sleep normally as her temperature rises slowly, she takes off her hijab because of the heat she's feeling. She closed her eyes firmly gripping at her pillow.

In front of Yaya's house there stood Ying happily knocking but as she didn't got any answer Ying puts on her worried and confuse face. She opens the door looking at the house empty so she walks upstairs to Yaya's bedroom. She opened it and saw Yaya sleeping.

Ying smiled but suddenly she notices her appearance quite different so puts down her bag and approach her reaching for her forehead, it was hot and Ying already found out she is sick so she fastly took some medicines and prepared a soup for her best friend. She fed and take care of her.

"Thanks Ying." Yaya said with her voice low Ying just smiles at her friend then left with the utensils.

Ying was currently at Yaya's lounge calling her husband.

"Hey Hun. Miss me?" - Fang

"Idiot! Of course i do!"

"Well next week we will have our day off!" - Fang

"That's great news! And hun? Can you passed this to Boboiboy?"

"What? Why? I'm here, I'm your husband?" - Fang

"JUST GIVE IT TO HIM!"

"Geez. Whatever hey Boboiboy!" - Fang

Fang then gave the call to Boboiboy.

"Hey Ying, Is there something wrong?" - Boboiboy

"In fact there is, I'm currently here at your house taking care of Yaya. I just wanted you know that she is sick and no one is taking care of her until i came."