Fantasy Fanfiction

In a place where unrealistic creatures appear, magical designated into different lands. Unusual people to live in.

Yaya a little girl who lives in the deepest darkest forest at the witches cove, she was the daughter of a Powerful Witch Wawa, they're life was just normal to them since the humans didn't bother them anymore, the war between humans and witches ended a thousand years ago. And now everything is in peace. As for the little witch, Yaya. She daily collects a bucket of enchantment water at the boundary of the Cove and the portal to the human world.

She was just a 10 year old witch who doesn't possess any magic yet. All she has is a magic broom of her own, given by her late father.

From the Portal, Yaya sneaks in to see a human village different from theirs, because of her curiosity she left the cove going to the human world. At the human world there she she'll meet her first friend, Ying. A 9 year old kid wondring around the village while flying her small cute size kite, there she bumps the little Witch Yaya.

"Oof!" Ying fell to the ground. "Are you okay?" ask little Yaya, she help up Ying and apologizes. "It's okay. I'm Ying." Ying said introducing herself. "I'm Yaya." the two touch hands together and started playing, just as noon came.

Yaya's mother came back home from the white castle seeing her house empty. She walks to her room and saw nothing but her cat, Cattus.

"Cattus? Where is she?" ask Wawa to the Cat, she waves her hand emitting a violet pure of magic then strucks the cat, giving the cat the ability to talk to her.

"Ouch! That hurt Mrs Wawa." The cat groans laying at the floor, it stop moving as soon as it suddenly hears its voice talking instead of meowing. "What?" Cattus is now confuse staring at her owner. "Where is she?"

"Mom I'm here outside!" Yaya suddenly yells coming from outside, Mrs Wawa turns to the window and saw her daughter outside near the magic well. She waves her hand once again reversing Cattus' spell changing its voice back to the original one.

"Meow." the cat Meows.

Outside Mrs Wawa sees her daughter near the well looking exhausted or tired. "Mom! You're back early!" Yaya cheerfully said and hugs her mother at her waist level. Her mother smiles and lowers herself at to hug her small daughter.

"Yes. My little one. Tomorrow is your father's death anniversary. And we're gonna visit him? Is that okay to you?" ask Mrs Wawa, Yaya nodded at her mother and the two soon went inside.

As Yaya and her mother visited his father's grave outside the Witches Cover were other creatures or monsters live like them.

Yaya still collecting buckets of enchantment water at the boundary, she sneaks out from the Cove and goes to the human world playing with Ying secretly, as the young kids turns into teen agers. Friends for 6 years and suddenly Yaya's Mom found out about it. And her mother took Yaya away and forbids her to go the human world ever again.

Ying and Yaya never saw each other again.

Yaya started learning magic herself as she was sent to an unusual Academy. Where the Superior owns it. The Superior was the Lord who owns the Land, which is a God from the heaven.

As Yaya started her studies, there she met new friends. Gopal, Sai and Shielda, Gopal was the son of the ancient mummy from Helia and Sai and Shielda were the children of the Wizards from Azaan. They came from royal powerful families while Yaya was just a half blood witch, her mother was full blood witch while her Father was a half Vampire and Witch.

And Yaya was just a normal student unlike them they were born from royal bloods and noble families.

But still Yaya considered her life beautiful even if her father died leaving her and her mother. Attending the class, everyone was talking about the 2 new student coming to the Academy, Yaya was currently at her class waiting for the teacher. Gopal, Sai and Shielda was talking at each other while Yaya was reading at her spell book which her mother gave her when she turned 14.

As the clock strikes to 8. A blast of smoke appears in front and it was the teacher.

"Good Morning My disciples. I am Papa Zola, and i will be you teacher for the rest of the years." the Teacher introduced same as all of them.

Someone knocks at the door, everyone turns at the door to see a two figure standing, the one wearing glasses and the one wearing cap.

"Oh my. Please come in." Teacher said and the two figure came in, everyone on the class started whispering and suddenly everything went silence. "Okay everyone today, the Superior's Neice and Son will join us today. Take a seat." Teacher Papa Zola said, everyone stares at them as the took a seat in front of Yaya.

Yaya didn't mind she just listens to the professor. As an hour passes the time rangs and everyone says bye to the teacher. Everyone goes out and some are using their magics to leave the room. Except for Yaya, her friends were waiting for her outside, suddenly Yaya started walking reading her spell book but suddenly she bump someone on her way dropping her spell book.

She look down to her book at the floor near the guy's black shoes. Who she bumped with. The guy picked up her book and hand it to her. "I'm sorry." she apologizes and bows since felt embarrassed after bumping the Superior's Son.

"Go." his cousin ordered her to leave and immediately left, running with her friends.

Back to the room, the Prince was leaning at the wall beside the door, while his cousin was satting at one of the arm chairs in the class crossed arms.

"You seen that." his cousin started.

"I've seen it." he replied.

"She's reading the same book as Lia." his cousin said, wile the Prince kept silent thinking. They stood there quietly not thinking of leaving for the next class.