Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba ft. Boboiboy

"Light Breathing, 4th Form Leap Flash!"

Solar breathes slowly then grips tightly on his sword and appearing in a blink behind the intensified demons slaying them one by one by cutting its necks instantly. After eliminating the last demon. He stood up then turns to see the demon's bodies decimating into the air, he waves his sword to remove the small blood dripping from it then he returns his nichirin white sword on its holder and started walking away after finishing his mission.

Returning to the Demon Slayer HQ, there he encounters his Demon Slayers Companion having a small discussion about their enemy.

"Solar your back already?" Quake ask as he notices his demon slayer companion approaching them. He nodds at him for an answer with his mates looking at him with each of their own facial expressions.

Solar's kasugai crow came and land his shoulder. "Congratulations Demon Slayer Solar! After eliminating 55 demons and successfully finished your 49th mission. Your are now ranked as Kinoe. Please report back to the Master immediately! *CROW SOUNDS*" After that all of his companions claps to his new achievement, reaching the Kinoe Rank.

"Awesome Solar!" Quake commented after clapping.

"Congratulations." Thunderstorm congratulated after Solar finally reach his current position Kinoe as well. Since Thunderstorm had slayed 69 demons after his recent missions with Quake. Solar finally keep up to him as he had sacrificed many things he missed.

"Yey! Brother you did it!" A little boy came hugging solar, Solar's Kusagai crow flews away when he knelt down to equal his little brother's height, Thorn.

"Yeah, And you? Did you behave as i told too?" Ask Solar as his mood changes into a happy one, Quake Cyclone and others were shock to witness Solar looking differently towards his brothers while them he was cold and ungrateful not bothering to care for them.

Thorn smiles.

"Yes Brother i behave as you said." - Thorn.

×××

"Ice Breathing technique." Ice thinks then slowly inhales locking it, he raises his blade swiftly glowing in light blue, behind him there were raging demons coming after him. Roaring looking desperate.

"3rd Form Ice Decapitation!" he thought then jumps in the air following his blade, he slices half of their arms and legs. Landing safely and stealthy then he fastly runs back to the harmless demons charging towards beheading them with his sword cold as the ice. After defeating the demons he sighs after defeating them, in a distant he hears an explosion coming nearby where his Twin Brother is currently battling numerous of Demons.

×××

Bloods spills and the Demon's sliced parts are scattered through the whole area after Blaze successfully slayed a mobs of Demons who got his head heated up. A demon that posses supernatural magics called Blood Demon Art that almost killed him luckily with luck the Demon failed to hypnotized him to death.

Just then when he was about to walk away, a Demon smacks him down out of nowhere. Bringing him down to the hard ground as Blaze were struggling to push the desperate Demon awat from him. The Demon didn't listen but kept attacking him with its piercing terrifying eyes glaring at him.

"Get Off Me!" Blaze angrily said then, he grasps his sword and sliced its head swiftly. Getting up fast, in a distant he saw more Demons coming to him.

"Let's end this." Blaze pointed his Sword then grips on it tight after seconds passes more demons came craving on him. He closes his eyss.

"Fire Breathing...." He inhales deeply. "6th Form. Heat Wave!" Blaze thought then raises his sword looking aggressive he swiftly runs towards the Demons with his Sword Blazing In Fire beheading the Demons all in ones.