chapter 2

I gave them their snacks and four of them go and sit down to eat. While jimin and taehyung chase each other around." Tae that's my snack!" Jimin said." Noo muzi my alien friend needs needs your snacks more than you do chimmy!" He said running. "Stop running tae-ah i can give you a extra snack for muzi." I said. Taehyung turned to look at me while still running. "Really!?" He said. I nodded. He then ran into a shelf and knocked a vase over.he started to cry as I rushed over to him and swooped him up into my arms."tae watch where your going and listen to Noona next time." I said softly."n-noona m-my h-head has a ouchie!" He cried." Do you want Noona to kiss it better?" I asked. He nodded, I kissed his head. " there better?" I asked. He nodded as he cried into my neck. Noona your are magical you made my heart flutter and my head feel better. Only a magical person can that." He said.I giggled" yes tae I'm magical now I'm gonna put you down. You and the others go sit on the couch and stay away from the glass so you don't hurt yourself okay?" I said. He nodded, I then put him down as him and jimin got and sit on the couch with everyone else.I then grab the broom and sweep up the broken glass.after I was done I sat on the floor in fr on of the couch." Noona?" Hoseok said" yes hoseok-ah?" i asked." Your very pretty. Your prettier than the girls at our school." he said. I smile at him with my eye smile" thank you hobi-ah" I said making the boy blush. I then felt someone cling to my side.I looked over to see jimin" noona!" He said grabbed my collar pulling it down."yes j-jimin?" I stuttered as I take his hand away from the collar of my shirt."take your shirt off." He said and I choked at what the nine year old said."jimin-ah don't ask Noona such a thing!" Namjoon scolded." I didn't ask you Namjoon hyung I asked noona now shut up!" He said."jimin that's inappropriate don't say such things!" I said still trying to recover from choking on my spit." but Noona I mean for it to be inappropriate I wanna see all of you." He said getting closer to my face."JIMIN GET OFF MY QUEEN WITH YOUR PEASANT BUTT!!" jin yelled pulling the boy off me.I finally started to be able to breath normal.jimin put his head down in shame." Sorry Noona I got a little excited and said stuff I shouldn't have." He said."its okay chim but don't say stuff like that you are too young for that." I said as I ruffled his hair."noona~" jungkook said and clinged to my back."yes kookie-ah?" I asked" I wanna watch iron man!" He said cutely. I giggled at him" okay we will. Everyone on the couch I will pop popcorn and we will watch a movie okay?!" I said excited. They all agreed. I popped the popcorn and then went back to the couch and sat on the couch with them. I started the movie as we all paid attention to the screen. Slowly everyone fell asleep. By the end of the movie they were all asleep. I giggled at their cuteness. I covered them up and went to go use the bathroom.I came back and took a picture of them putting it as my background. I then sat on the couch and played on my phone as they slept.yoongi then layed his head on my lap." Noona play with my hair please." He said sleepily. " of course yoongi-ah." I said as I played with his hair till he fell asleep again. After a hour nap they slowly started to wake up one at a time." Noona~~" Namjoon said." Yes Namjoon?" I asked." Can u make us food?" He asked. I smiled and nodded as I made them kimchi noodles. They smiled as they ate. After lunch they went and did their own things. Hoseok was listening to music with yoongi and Namjoon. Jin was looking at himself in the mirror. Jimin and taehyung were playing with toy cars and jungkook was just sitting there staring at me." Kookie-ah do you not want to play with your brothers?" I asked. He shook his head no."okay then what do you want to do kook?" I asked." I want to play with your shiney hair." He said. I laughed" okay kook." I said. He jumped up and got on the couch." Turn your back to me Noona!" He yelled. I giggled at his bossyness."yes sir." I said and put my back to him. He then started to glide his fingers through my hair and putting it up here and there probably making me look like a rag doll. while jungkook was still playing with my hair their mother and father walk in the door." Hello my children how were you were you good for Noona!?" She sang. Everyone runs to her except jungkook who still plays with my hair." It was good we watched a movie." Jimin said." Jimin hit on noona and sexually harrased her." Namjoon said." Yeah he was telling Noona to take her shirt off."jin said." Jimin I'll deal with you later about that!" His dad said as his mother was surprised."Yes appa." He said and put his head down in shame." We had fun."taehyung said." Tae broke a vase running around the house after Noona told him not to run." Hoseok said." Taehyung what have we said about running in the house." his mother said."sorry omma." He said putting his head down." Omma, appa come look I did no on as hair." Jungkook yelled." Okay Kookie" his mother said. As their mom and dad came into the living room."wow noona looks very beautiful." Their mother said as the other kids came in."jungkook you made her hair look like a rat nest how dare you do that to my queen!" Jin said." N-no noona looks pretty!" Jungkook yelled as he started to cry.I quickly turn around and hug him" no kookie I bet I look beautiful.Jin's just jealous of you that's all." I said. He looked at me "really?" He said sniffling."n-" jin couldnt finish before his mom covered his mouth."yes look now Noona must go home I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said and kissed jungkook cheek." Okay noona" he said and blushed." I want a kiss from Noona too oo!" Taehyung whined. "Me too!" The others whined. I giggled as I kissed all their cheeks. "Okay thank you Mercedes for babysitting them.and it seems they already like you that's good." She said. I bowed." Anytime they are the sweetest boys ." I said" that's good we will see you tomorrow at the same time?" Their dad said. I nodded and waved them goodbye leaving.