chapter 11

Its been two years watching the bangtan boys and jin has finally reached 15 which mean that no more watching my favorite seven boys.its had its bumps with them being flirtatious but overall its been great.they are all so loveable and I love them all.jungkook and yoongi are my favorite. I kinda don't want to part with them. I love them all so much.but today is the last day. Their parents have just gotten home and I had felt as if it has all gone by way to fast. It was time for me to say good bye to the bangtan boys for once in for all."thank you for letting me babysit your wonderful children I will miss them terribly." I said trying to stop the tears from falling down.they paid me for the last time. And as I was about to walk out the door they come and ambush me."NOOONA DONT LEEEAAAVVEEEE USSS WE WANT YOU TOOO STTTTAAAYYY!" they all cried as tears steamed down their face.I turned around and smiled sadly.I bent down"I'm going to miss you all a lot." I said as I started to cry softly." Imma, appa why can't she stay and babysit us?" Jungkook cried."cause son jin is of age to watch you guys and its time he learns responsibility and learns to take care of himself and you guys.." Their dad said."but I dont want to.I want Noona..my queen." He whined."jin you must it's for your own good now boys say good bye to Noona.its gonna be the last you see her." Their mom said. They nodded sadly as they all hugged me."jungkook continue to love iron man for me okay?" I asked looking at him. He nodded"yes anything for you Noona!" He said as hot tear steamed down his 9 year old face."jimin continue to be a adorable mochi. And don't hit on every breathing thing please." I said laughing hollow. He nodded and cried harder."tae tell muzi hes the best alien ever and continue to love anime." I said."yes Noona I promise." He bawled."Namjoon become really smart and become a great person one day." I said.he nodded crying to."yoongi you play that piano. Never give up and you rap so good that you become a idol I'll recognize and have the honor to say I babysat that wonderful kid that is International." I said as I started to choke as a lump formed in my throat.he nodded and cried quiet hard. Which is a first for me cause he never Cry's.I hugged him tight. then I moved to hoseok"hoseok you dance to your hearts content become a amazing rapper like your twin. So I will have the same honor to say the same thing to your twin as you too." I said."yes yes yes o-of course!" He yelled crying really hard.I looked at jin"well king jin I bid you a fair well and I know you will do a great job ruling your kin-kingdom.so you don't need this old hag in y-your way." I choked through tears. "No I can't do it with out you. And your not a hag Noona your beautiful.j-just don't forget us okay!?" He cried.I cried harder" of course not how could I forget great seven kids.just don't forget me when you guys become big in the world one day. Remember little old me.please." I cried.they nodded their heads. I got up and waved them good bye one last time.I went home and cried for hours.

All of bangtans prov

Noona has left. Its so sad. I miss her so much,I love her and one day I will marry her,I will grow up and find her and marry her. She is my everything. I wish she didn't have to leave us.