chapter 21

His lips softly kissed my lips. I kissed him back. He then pulled away shy. I giggled at the boy who was eight years younger than me."i-im sorry Noona." He said panicked."kook look at me." I said. He looked at me as his face was blood red.I then passionately kissed him. He slowly melted into the kiss.he started to kiss me roughly as the kiss gets heated. He pulled away"Noona?" He said through heavy breath."yes look?" I asked "do you want to go any farther cause if I don't stop kissing you now I won't be able to stop later " he said."yeah continue." I said getting needy. He smirked and then kissed me more roughly. He lifted his shirt off of me and looked at me in my bra and underwear he licked his lips."jimin was right you know. I do think dirty thoughts." He said."I know but you controlled it and tonight you get to release all of it on me." I said. And he smirked."okay and Noona fair warning. I like to bite and slap can you handle that?" He asked."yea I think I can." I said "good and Noona tonight you call me daddy." He said "yes daddy!" As you were turned on by his sudden dominance."good." He said and started to kiss and bite my shoulders I moaned slightly at his harsh bites and sucking on my skin."shh noona you have to be quiet so the boys don't hear us. I'll get in trouble " he said. I nodded as he then continues to bite and suck on my skin harshly. I bite my lip to keep myself front moaning.he then strips himself off both of our clothes.his dick was huge for a 19 year old. He smirked when he saw me staring at it."wanna lick it baby?" He asked. I nodded as he laid back on the bed. I got in between his legs and slowly put my mouth on his harden dick. I suck it slowly making him throw his head back in pleasure. As whiney moans leave his lips. "Ahh noowna ywo fweeel sowoo gooowd ahhh" he moaned as he then grabbed a clump of hair making me feel throat him. One hand controls my speed as the other would slap my ass making me moan on his dick gibing him more and more pleasure. He soon cummed in my mouth."swallow it all Noona." He said. I swallowed all of his seed then showing him." Good now come crawl on my lap and ride daddies dick." He said. I nodded as I crawled on his lap and took his semi hard dick and slid it into my dripping center. We both moaned at the feeling. I started to bounce up and down on his dick as he continues to bite and suck on my neck and chest. As he slapped my as every once in awhile. While the other hand guided me up and down. I started to go faster as I was reaching my climax. "F-fuck your so tight Noona ugh I'm going to cum." He moaned."me toooahhh" I said as I then cummed on his dick. He flipped us around and I was on the bed and he was on top as he then enters again and thrusts in and out of me at a fast pace. we both became a moaning mess I cummed on him again. He then pulled out and pumped himself a few times before Cummings on my sweaty stomach. He then collapses beside me as well breath heavy and sweat off drips our bodies. He pulls his sweaty body towards his and smiles at me."wow Noona that was great." he said. I nodded in agreement."let's go clean up then go to sleep " he said.I nodded as well then took a shower and went back to bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

Next morning

It was 5 a.m and I had just woken up. I looked at the cute boy sleeping beside me. I then realized I had slept with him. I started to freak out. I then carefully get out of jungkooks arms and got up and got dressed. I left quickly and quietly as no one was up. I left with out a note or anything.I couldn't stay there. It was a mistake to sleep with him. I knew it wasn't going to end well so I left. He'll be busy with your and I'll be busy with the hospital. I got in the car and quickly went to the hospital. I looked in my car mirror and saw I had hickeys all over me. I mentally cursed to myself. I grabbed my makeup kit out of my glove box and took liquid foundation and covered the dark marks. I then entered the hospital and quickly got dressed in my hospital wear. I saw Angaliena already here."oh sunbaenim how was last night with the boys?" she asked."it was good now if they come at any time today tell them I'm busy today." I said."but sunba-" I interrupted her "just do what I say!" I snapped. she was shocked but nodded."yes sunbaenim." I then went to my office and did my work.trying to forget what I had done Knowing very well it wasn't going to end well.