chapter 13

"Okay well yoongi-ah should be out soon so I have to go it was nice to you boys" I said smiling at them. As I was about to leave jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "Nooooona don't leave you in ten years I missed you.~" he sang in my ear and licked my neck surprising me.my face started to get heated."yeah Noona let's hang out for a bit we have missed you terribly."jin said. As the others agreed. I sighed"okay fine I'm off shift in ten minutes anyway." I said."yay we get to hang with nooonnnaaaa!" Taehyung said jumping up and down excitedly.yoongi started to get up."well let's go now then Noona"he said and tried taking his IV out for real. I quickly rushed out of jungkook arms and stopped him."no let me do that. Cause if you do that your self your gonna bleed all over the place." I said. He sighed and smiled his gummy smile I love."okay now hurry up so we can have you to ourselves and catch up." He said."I put gauze over the IV and slowly took it out. I then wrapped his hand up with a blue wrap. He got up and put his shoes on."okay let's go now." He said."okay you guys go check out and I'll go change out of this and into my normal clothes."I said. The nodded and left.I went to the changing room and changed into my normal clothes.

I went to the changing room and changed into my normal clothes

I then left and meet them at the entrance of the hospital. Hobi ran and tackled me when he saw me."Noona yay I finally to hug youuuuuu!" He screamed in my ear."hobi-ah nice to see you too but you could have hugged me in the room." I giggled."but the makenas were all over youuu so u couldn't."he whined. I giggled "get off of me your not as small as you used t be. Your not 12 anymore."I said"sorry Noona."he said and got off me.I got up and dusted myself off. Nurses and lower doctors look at me."GET BACK TO WORK ALL OF YOU JUST CAUSE I'M LEAVING DOESN'T MEAN YU STILL DON'T HAVE A JOB TO DO!" I yelled.they ran and rushed to where they needed to go. I looked to the boy and they were surprised at me."whoa noona's feisty i like it." Jimin smirked."do you own this hospital Noona?"Namjoon asked. I smiled" yeah I was top of my classes in college and my professors said I should start my own hospital. And that I could do some really good stuff and save a lot of people."I said."I think I'm more proud of my Noona than I'm am proud of my self."yoongi said smiling."what ever you international idols let's go." I said rolling my eyes. We left and I got in their van and we left and went to there dorm. As soon as we got into their dorm they crowded around me like they did when they were younger."I want to hang with Noona first." Jungkook whined."no I want to. Noona obviously liked me more!" Jimin said"no she obviously wants to watch anime with me!" Tae said."no she wants to sit and chat to me about both of our accomplishments in the past ten years " Namjoon said "she wants to hang with me!" Hoseok whined."no she wants to take a nap with me "yoongi said plainly. No she wants to hang with me and play dress up as well make food together. She's my queen!" jin said.this brought back happy moments from back then.as I smile as they fight over me again."the haven't changed" I said in my head.