chapter 31

I went to my interview. "And please welcome a new idol Mercedes standley." The interviewer announced as I walked out and waved at the crowd. He crowd was pretty big. I sat down beside him."so Mercedes what made you want to become a idol at age 27?" He asked."well I was dancing one day with a personal friend when their boss walked in on us dancing. And said that I could become a idol. I was skeptical at first but I've always wanted to but never had the chance to being so busy with med school." I said."you went to med school?" He asked "yes before I became a idol I ran a hospital. I ran the  national seoul hospital that was also located in three other parts of korea." I said shyly not wanting to sound stuck up."Why drop all of that hard work to become a idol?" He asked."well I was never happy running a hospital. It was my parents idea for me to become a doctor cause then I could have a chance of being successful." I said."oh I see and you look very pretty and I've got to say that debut song didn't sound like you were debating it sounded like you were have a come back." He said. And the crowd agreed."aw thank you Three of the bangtan boys are responsible for helping me." I said smiling my eye smile."which three are those?" He asked."namjoon-ah, yoongi-ah, and hoseok-ah" i said."oh and are you close to the boys?" He asked."sorta I guess you can say that." I Said."ooh I would love to hear more about it but it seems like our time is up today thank you so much for coming in with us Mercedes I hope to have you back some time." He said as we stood up and hugged. I hen walked off stage and waved them good bye. As soon as I was back stage I was able to breath normally again. I was soon rushed to my photo shoot. As I changed clothes again.

I was taking photos for about two hours till they finally called it

I was taking photos for about two hours till they finally called it. They said I could go home.I sighed as my driver drove me home. I entered my dorm and headed straight for my shower.I got changed into something comfortable and I laid on my couch. Jungkook than walked in my dorm since he had a spare key and he saw me laying on the couch as I watched TV."hey baby." He said."hey kook" I said. He got on top of me on the couch and looked at me as I watched TV."babbby look at meeeee." He whined. I looked at him"yes?" I said. he then crashed his lips to mine hungry.he quickly went to my neck and started to bite and suck on it harshly."aaahh j-jungkook y-you can't l-leave mark t-they'll get suspicious."I said between moans."so your mine I'm allowed to mark what is mine. I've been hungry to feel your skin between my teeth for a month now. But you've been to busy." He said. As he bit and sucked harder making me moan louder.I tangled my hands in his hair as I push his head down to feel more on my neck. He soon picked me up his lips never leaving my neck. He then takes me to my room throwing me on the bed.he takes his clothes off as well as mine.he lays on the bed."Noona I'm giving you an hour to make me feel pleasure and to make me cum.if you dog succeed then I get to flip you over and fuck you senseless." He said. I got in his lap as I pumped his dick with one of my hand as the other is around his neck as I suck and bite lightly on his neck. Whiney moans left his precious lips. I pumped him faster as I started to bite. and suck his skin harder.I then slid myself in without warning making him grab my hips and moan.I started to bounce up and down as the one of his hands slapped my ass.and the other held my waist. I had already cummed on and the hour was up. he smirked "you didn't make me cum Noona so get on all four and put your ass in the air." He said. I nodded and did as he said.he then pounded into me without warning. I became a moaning mess as he pounded into in a animalistic pace. I soon cummed about five times before he pulled out and cummed on my back.I then collapse as i breath heavly.he pulled his sweaty body towards mine."let's go take a shower and get some sleep." He said. I nodded as well took a shower.after our shower I looked in the mirror I had dark hickeys all over my body. Jungkook had dark hickeys as well."its fine we will just put a lot of makeup on to cover it up " he said. I nodded as well went to sleep cuddled up together .