chapter 24

I was had just woken up and my hair was all over my face I had red puffy eyes and bags under my eyes. I had finally gotten a good night sleep for the first time in three weeks.I heard my door bell ring and I went down to check it. I was wearing a baggy red hoodie and leggings.

 I opened the door to see the boys even jungkook was here

I opened the door to see the boys even jungkook was here. He didn't look at me once though meaning he was forced to be here making me want to cry again. My eyes got watery but I held back the tears and faced smiled."hey boys its nice to see you guys what brings you guys here?" I asked."don't put up a front Noona we know your not okay Namjoon told us everything.so don't act to be okay." Yoongi said. My smile instantly dropped."oh okay. So your here to tell me I'm horrible right?" I asked.tae and jimin hugged me."of course not we came to comfort you and make it all better we even brought jungkook here to help." Hoseok said. Jungkook didn't even look up from his phone making tears desperately want to fall as I choke them back.I pushed jimin and taehyung off of me."he doesn't look like he was willingly brought here.I don't wish to make things worse so please if that's all you may leave I wish not to make his life worse " I said looking down."no I hate seeing you sad. All the times you've helped us when we were sad. Now its time for us to repay you Noona." Jin said."no really jungkook obv-" i didn't get to finish."I did want to come. I wanted to see if it was true. I wanted to see if you were asking crushed as Namjoon said and you know what he was. And you know what I enjoy seeing you like this now you know I felt when you used me for sex then left me hanging for two months to find out you thought I was a mistake. So I want you to suffer all the agony and anxiety I did." He said and it struck my heart hard leaving everyone in shock at his words."jungkook you were supposed to help her not hurt her!" Jin yelled. Tears streamed down my face and I looked up at them with a sad smile."no jin-ah he's right. I do deserve to suffer. I'm sorry for using you and hurting you. But that doesn't change the fact I did it. Thank you. I'll be fine guys don't worry I just need time to myself really.so please leave." I said as I choked on my tears as they streamed down my face.eveyone but jungkook looked at me with sadness."bu-" i interrupted namjoon."leave please" I said. They nodded as jungkook smirked at my state. I closed the door as I slowly slid down to the floor and bawled my eyes out. I cried till I passed out on the floor in front of the door. I deserve it.I hurt my Kookie. My little bunny. The same person I used to babysit. I'm awful.I deserve nothing. Those words repeated in my head as I slept on the floor as i cried I my sleep. The words he said to me was on a loop a sicking loop.