chapter 8

After quickly leaving namjoons room i saw everyone on the couch.jungkook looked at me and automatically smiled at me with his bunny smile.he jumped off the couch and ran to my leg ."nooooooonnnnnaaaa!~" he yelled."h-hey kookie-ah." I stuttered as my face was still red."Noona what happened why is your face red?"jimin asked? "Um no reason chimmy....its tume for lunch what do u guys want?" I said quickly changing the subject hoping he wouldn't catch it. But unfortunately he did but let it slide.I made lunch and ate. After we were done it was time for me to play with yoongi.and he took me to his room. My mouth went wide at it. It was a beautiful room. It was more open then the others were.

 It was more open then the others were

It had a piano. I was beautiful and the view was to die for.

 I was beautiful and the view was to die for

His room read musician. I loved how beautiful it is."yoongi-ah its amazing." I said. He smiled his gummy smile."thanks." He said as he followed me as I walked to his piano and glided my hands across the keys."do you play?" He asked looking at me with intensity in his eyes awaiting for my answer."a little. My parents made me play when I was a young child but I stopped playing after a couple years past. Due to not being able to afford lessons." I said looking at the beautiful instrument."I could teach you for free. I mean you do babysit us so why not do it." He asked sitting down on the bench in front of the wonderful wooden instrument."no theres no need yoongi-ah" i said."I don't want to be a bother." I said nervously. he grabbed my hand and put me on the bench beside him."dont sorry just show me how well you can play" he said. I nervously put my hand on the keys. I started to shake as I felt yoongis eyes on me waiting for me to play.I started to get nervous as to if I will mess up and look like a fool.my hands started to shake more.I then felt yoongis hand on my shoulder."calm down noona imagine your safe and calming place." He said. I nodded and I started to think of my bed room sitting at my piano that has collected dust over time.I then calmed down and topped shaking as I started to play a song i had made up. It was a soft melody that I loved.

(just pretend its hers.its my favorite song and I love the melody.-author)

I played the whole melody as I remembered the happy memories playing the song.After I was done i breathed and looked at yoongi. He looked at me with a calming and endearing look in his eyes."that was beautiful Noona." He said and smiled softly. i blushed and looked away."t-thanks yoongi-ah" i stuttered. He lifted my chin."your welcome Noona." He said."hey I want to hear you play a song." I said. He nodded and looked at the piano and put his hands on the key and started to play a beautiful melody.it was soft and caring like mine.

(Minus the orchestra)

I looked at him the whole time as he played the soft instrument.at the end he looked at me and smiled."i-i loved it." I stuttered."thanks Noona I'm glad." He said. Then hoseok came in making yoongi glare at him."it 1:30 its my turn yoongz." He said excited. He sighed at the short time but didnt want to show it. " thanks yoongi I had fun can't wait for tomorrow." I said as I got up and went with hoseok to his room next.

Yoongi prov

The way she plays piano is beautiful. I love it. I wish to experience that everyday. To feel connected to someone makes me happy. As I stare at the piano. I smile a The thought that her hands touched my piano. I want her to play more. I want to know how much she knows.I want to be close to her. I .want.her...