chapter 3

It was the next day and I decided to wear something cute

I then headed off to their house to babysit. Once I got to their house they were sitting at the window waiting for me. Once they saw me
They ran to the door and opened it." Nnnooonnnaa!" They yelled.and ran up and tackled me in a hug making my skirt go up a bit."yes nice to see you guys again." I said as they got off me. I could see jimin make a smirk at me as he noticed my skirt up and my panties were showing. I then quickly got up and fixed myself."hello Mercedes nice to see you again apparently the boys really missed you." She said. I laughed nervously." Yes ma'am nice to see you too. And I missed them greatly too." I said. "Well we will be heading off boys behave for Noona." Their dad said. The boys nodded as they pulled me into the house."Noona play with me!" Hoseok said."no play with me Noona!" Taehyung whined." No oo meeee!" Jimin said." I say you hang out with me cause I'm a king and better looking then these peasants"jin said" shut up jin she wants to play with me cause I got sweg" yoongi said." No she wants to come and read with me and listen to music." Namjoon said." No she likes me more and wants to play with me cause I make her look BEAUTIFUL!"jungkook yelled. I stood there confused as the boys fought over who I played with first. "Okay okay Noona choose who you play with first and start from there!" Namjoon said turning to me putting me on the spot." Yeah Noona choose!" Hoseok said.as everyone nodded and looked at me with ambition in their eyes as they waited for me to answer."uhh um i-i'll p-play with jungkook first." I said. Jungkook cheered as the others looked down in disappointment filled their face.jungkook hugged me" yay thank you Noona now let's go to my room and play so they can't bother us." He said taking my arm and dragging me."okay um don't hurt each other and if you need anything come ask me and stay out of trouble. " I said."yes Noona!" They said and sat on the couch and watched cartoons as jungkook dragged me to his room. He had the cutest room with iron man and toys of superheros every where.

 He had the cutest room with iron man and toys of superheros every where

And a iron man on his wall. It was quiet adorable with his obsession with iron man.

"Do you like my room mercedes noona?" He asked with twinkles in his eyes

"Do you like my room mercedes noona?" He asked with twinkles in his eyes." Yes jungkookie I love it." I said smiling to him softly."yay Noona likes my room!" He said jumping up and down. I smiled at the adorable boy." So kookie what do you want to do first?" I asked the boy. He stopped jumping and looked at me smiling his adorable bunny smile."Noona I want to color let's colorrrrrr!" said dragging me to his small iron man table. He then pulled out some iron man coloring books and crayons.jungkook handed me the hardest coloring page of iron man.

jungkook handed me the hardest coloring page of iron man

Mercedes🔝

Jungkook🔝

Jungkook🔝

While we were sitting there coloring jungkook pulled on the hem of my skirt." Yes Kookie?" I asked." Noona I took sit on your lap and color." he said. I giggled and took my chair back and let him crawl on my lap.after we finished our coloring page we looked at it. Mine was in the line and nice and neat. And his was all over the place but it was adorable and I loved it." Noona?" He said looking at me." Yes my Kookie?" I asked."can I have your coloring page so I can hang it up and you can have mine to hang up as well." He said. I giggled"yes Kookie of course I'll put it in a picture frame. So pit your name on it and the year." I said. He nodded quickly and put kookie 2019 on it then handing it to me. I then put my name and date on it.Mercedes standley 05/31/19 . I handed it to jungkook and he scurried off my lap and went to put it on his wall next to iron man. I giggled at the adorable boy.he then ran back to me " Noona I want banana milk~" he said. I giggled and got up from the small chair."okay kook let's go get you your banana milk." I said as well walked to the kitchen we passed the living room and they were still sitting there watching cartoons. As soon as they saw me they crowded around me." Noona now that your done playing with kook play with meeee!" Taehyung said."no play with me." Jimin said." No my queen must play with me." Jin said." No she wants to hang with me and chill" yoongi said." No she wants to sit and listen to music with me!" Namjoon said." No no no she wants to go dance with me." Hoseok said." No noonas getting me banana milk she has not come for you thoughts!" Kookie said and barried his head into my skirt as if he was claiming me as him.jimin made a dirty look a kook for having his head in my skirt as if he wanted to be there. It sent shivers down my spine thinking about it. All boys grumbled and sat back down.I didn't want to see them upset so I called them over to the dinning table after getting jungkook his banana milk."okay now we are going to organize who plays with Noona at what times." I said and they all nodded." when I get here at 7:50 at 8:00 jungkook gets me till 9:00, then jimins next he gets me from 9:00 to 10:00 then next is taehyung he gets me from 10:00 to 11:00 then next is Namjoon . he gets me from 11:00 to 12:00 then its lunch time. After lunch time hoseok is next. He gets me from 12:30 to 1:30. then yoongi has me from 1:30 to 2:30 after that is jin he has me till your guy's parents get home which is from 2:30 to 3:30. Dose that satisfy you guys? I ask. They nod" good its 9:00 so that means I hang out with jimin next." I said looking at my phone.they all nod and jimin gets up excited and grabs my hand taking me to his room." We're gonna have some much fun noona." He said. I laughed nervously" okay chimmy." I said.