chapter 25

I decided to go get coffee. My head was throbbing from crying. My eyes were red and puffy from the constant crying. I got dressed so I could head to Starbucks.

I didn't feel like dressing my usual pastel clothing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I didn't feel like dressing my usual pastel clothing. I put a cap on and a mask.

I got in my car and headed to Starbucks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I got in my car and headed to Starbucks. It was more crowded than it usually is. I walked in and people were screaming. I looked and saw jungkook was here. We locked eyes for a second and my eyes were already watering at his sight and presence. I quickly got my large coffee and as I was heading out jungkook bumped into me on purpose knocking me on the  ground causing my hot coffee to spill on me. I started to cry, he stopped and pretended to be sorry and tried to help me up. I looked up at him as tears streamed down my face. I got up myself ."oh my goodness ma'am are you o-" I didn't let him finish and I stormed out of the shop with hot coffee on me. I drove to the store to go shopping to get groceries and a coffee machine so I don't have to see him. I was done shopping and I went home and put the groceries away. I took a shower I was all sticky from the coffee. I switched back into my hoodie and laid down crying. I got up and made me something to eat then going back to bed to go to sleep as I cried at his cruelness. My used to be sweet bunny was ruthless to me. He was being cruel.