chapter 20

My alarm went off at 5:00 a.m like usual. I felt a heavy arm around me. I woke up and saw jimin cuddled up beside me in my bed. I shake my head at the boy curled up beside me. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep but when awake he is a big pervert. But you loved jimin, he may be perverted but he's a sweet heart as well.he opens eyes and smiles at me tiredly."Good morning Noona." He said in his deep morning voice.I smiled"you naughty mochi i told you to sleep in the guest room." I said. And playfully pinched the bridge of his nose."but it was so lonely and I couldn't miss a opportunity to sleep next to my beautiful Noona all by myself." He said and pulled me closer to him and putting his head in the crook of my neck kissing it slightly.I squirmed under his slight touch. He smirked against my neck."I love how you squirm under my touch why won't you just give up and be mine. I'll treat you like a woman. Not like the other s can." He said in my neck. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away."hush jimin now if you don't mind I have work to do. And its not gonna happen I will never ever fall for you." I said and got up. He laughed" we will see about that Noona." He said and put his arms behind his Head looking me. I grabbed my scrubs and went to the bathroom and got dressed.

I then put my doctors jacket on and grabbed my stuff as I headed out of the bathroom as jimin followed

I then put my doctors jacket on and grabbed my stuff as I headed out of the bathroom as jimin followed."lets go jimin I'll get us some Starbucks and I'll drop you off at the hospital where you can get a taxi back to your dorm.I'll even pay for it." I said."okay ." he said. I stopped by starbucks and got us both coffee. I then drove the hospital and called a taxi for jimin."it was nice to see you jimin, next time invite jungkook or some one else with you than maybe you'll be able to keep your hormones in check." I said and pinched his cheek.he laughed"yeah doubt it,but you got it I had fun making you a puddle."he said. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek making him blush. I giggled"your such a cutie pie jimin,all bark no bite." I said.he poured "I am!" He said."get in the damn taxi and leave jimin." I said."okay fine bye Noona." He said and got in the taxi and left. I went inside and went up to my office. I called Angaliena to see what my schedule is today."Angaliena what's my schedule today?" I asked"its clear you have one meeting tomorrow and that's it so far." she said."what time is the meeting tomorrow?"I asked "10:00 to 11:30 sunbaenim." She said."okay thank you Angaliena." I said "anytime sunbaenim" she said I then hung up and did the little bit of paper work I have on my desk. I had just finished when I got a call on my office phone."yes Angaliena?" I asked" jin from bangtan boys is here to see you sunbaenim." She said."okay send him up." I said. Five minutes later and jin walks in my office."well jin-ah its nice to see you all by yourself self with none of her other younger boys." I said.he smiled"yes I've came to hang out with you today if your not busy." He said."yeah my schedule is clear and I just finished some paper work so I'd love that." I said."well that's good now on to the next question. Was jimin with you last night?" He asked."yes he was and he is quiet a pervert now days he is worse than he was before." I said."what did he do?" Jin asked upset."that doesn't matter anymore. It won't happen again and even though you guys are grown up I still have my rights to protect you guys and that means If they have done wrong doing towards me." I said. He sighed"you've always been that way." He said in defeat."yep and always will. I'll take off for the day and we can go so something together." I said."I don't want to take you away from your work Noona we could do this some other time." he said worried."don't worry  about it I'm clear for now. And might as well take the chance now. Your about to go on tour and in a little bit I have to go back to busan,jindo and daegu for the hospital openings and all that fun shi- stuff." I said fixing my almost curse."well yes that is true that I will be going on tour soon and will be gone on months and you'll be pretty busy as well so let's totally hang out today." He said."yes let's. I'll go change and I'll clock out today and let's go grab food and watch a movie or something." I said."yes let's." He said. I got up and got a pair of clothes  from the clothes I have in stock for when I have to leave quickly. I was the type to wear pastel kawaii clothing outside of work.

 I was the type to wear pastel kawaii clothing outside of work

I walked out and saw jin smile."wow I haven't seen you outside of your professional outfits." he said. I laughed lightly."come on dork let's go." I said. He nodded and we left the hospital."Angaliena I'm leaving for the day I'll be back tomorrow if anyone needs to see me tell them I'm going out." I said"yes sunbaenim." She said. We left and got into my car." We can head to this nice restaurant to eat at for lunch and I think there's a cool new movie in the theater we could go see." I said."okay let's go than." He said.I drove to the nice restaurant

We ordered our food and started to talk

We ordered our food and started to talk ."oh jinnie how I've missed hanging out with you." I said." Me too how I have missed dressing you up in cute clothing and calling you my queen of my castle." He said grabbing my hand."yeah those were fun times jin." I said. Our food then came and we ate. After we ate jin was about to pay but I already paid."don't worry jin I'll pay for our lunch item fine." I said."you don't have to I can do it Noona." He said."I want to I have a soft spot for taking care of you boys always have and always will." I said. He looked away" thanks Noona." He said."anytime." I said.we then left and went to see a movie.after the movie I dropped him off at the dorm and went  back home and took a shower and went to bed. I was happy that I was reunited with my boys. I was gaining feelings for each of them slowly.