chapter 22

Two months later...

I had completely ignored all bangtan boys especially jungkook after that. The marks had finally disappeared. They were now on their world tour and I was busy with the new hospitals and paperwork to think of them. Every time they came I would dodge them. I started to stay at the hospital every night to make sure not to run into them.well I had just gotten back from all the meetings and plans on the new hospitals in busan,daegu, and jindo.and they have finally opened and now have managers are there to keep everything in check. I was in my office doing some paperwork for my original hospital here that I have been gone away from for the past two months. My office phone rang."yes Angaliena?" I asked."the bangtan boys are here to see you sunbaenim. Should I send them up?" She asked."no tell them to leave and that I'm busy." I said."yes ma'am." She said and I hung up. I continue to do my work when my door opens revealing seven boys. Jungkook was not happy but I pretended not to notice his glares."Noona why ha-" I ignored jimin and called Angaliena."Angaliena why are they in my office I thought I told you to send them away." I said."I'm sorry sunbaenim they didn't listen and went anyway." She said. I groaned in irritation."fine we'll talk more about this later." I said."yes ma'am." She said. I hung up us their faces read disbelief.jungkook just kept glaring at me."Noona why are you being so cold. This isn't like you." Hoseok asked hurt. I looked up at them"what can I do for you boys I'm pretty busy with work so make it quick." I said coldly."we came to visit a couple times before  but they wouldn't let us in cause you were busy. And today we just came back from our tour and came to visit you and tell you all the great things that have happened.but they told us to leave again but we figured something was wrong so we came to check in on you." Namjoon said worried. "Are you okay noona you seem upset " jin said."I'm fine just stressed with work "I said."n something else is wrong you left with out any warning or note the next morning after our concert here." Jimin said."yeah you did and we came to check in on you and they wouldn't let us in." Tae said."so what's wrong Noona?" Yoongi asked."im fine I just had work to do and had to prepare for busan and all those other places." I said. Jungkook sat there silent knowing I was lying. He just glared at me the whole time.after I said that he looked at me with a 'yeah bitch your lying.' look with a ' are you serious ' look as well.

' look with a ' are you serious ' look as well

(how he looks at you)

You just avoided his look and cleared your throat."well if that's it then please leave I have some work to do and you guys are probably tired from all the traveling and just coming back today so please go to your dorm and rest " I said."okay we'll visit tomorrow if your not busy." Namjoon said as the others nodded and jungkook rolled his eyes and gave a simple 'mhm' as they left. I then sighed and and started to get back to work.but I couldn't focus on the fact if how upset jungkook looked for leaving him to wake up alone the next morning. I decided to go get some coffee to clear my head. I left the hospital twenty minutes after they did to make sure they weren't there and went to my car to drive to Starbucks.I ordered the strongest coffee they had and went back to the hospital and continued to work on my paper work. I fell asleep at my desk while doing paperwork. The last two months I have pushed myself super hard and only got one hour of sleep to only get back up and continue to work.It wasn't the greatest but I had to keep my mind busy and distracted.