chapter 5

Jimin took me to his room. It was adorable he had stuffed animals of cute stuff. Which is surprising for such a perverted nine year old

And his bedding looked so soft it was in light blue too

"Your rooms adorable chimmy?" I said looking around."no its not its manly!" He said and huffed." Okay okay chim sorry its manly." I said giggling." So what do you want to do first chim?" I asked him." I want toooooo play bored games!" He said pulling out the game of life.we sit on the floor and set the game up. "Hey Noona?" Jimin said. " yeah chim?" I asked."are you a camp fire cause your hot and I want s'more"he said cutely making me blush and giggles at the nine year old boy."your so freaking cute jimin where did you learn that?" I said ruffling his hair. He poured and growled."Noona I don't wanna play this game anymore. Let's play doctor. I'm the doctor your the patient so lay on my bed!" He growled. I was surprised by his Dominance coming from nine years old boy."NoW!" He yelled. I nodded and laid on his bed.he then crawled on the bed and hovered above me."Noona I need to make sure your healthy." He said and he then takes out a doctors tool to hear your heart.he put it on my chest and 'checking my heart' "you heart rate is just fine Noona now sit up." He demanded.i sit up and he grabbed my head"noona im moving your neck to the side." He said and moved my head to the side. He then put something soft on neck. I moaned at the soft feeling. I then realized it was jimins lips as he smiled after the moan left my lips. "Do you think I'm cute now Noona" he whispered in my ear."stop that jimin someone your age should not do things so inappropriate." I said."Noona I know things I should and you should just lay back and let it happen!" He growled. And pushed me back on his bed and he crawled on me.I was completely shocked. I felt his hand go up my skirt" your wearing light blue lace panties to the house of kids your babysitting probably isn't a good idea. Especially with a perverted nine year old boy In the house.he then got in between my legs " I got jealous when jungkook had his face In your crotch area." He said and then he put his head in my skirt making me come back to reality. I then screamed and the other boys came rushing in."Noona are yo" Namjoon didn't finish when he saw me trying to push jimin out of my skirt. Yoongi,Namjoon ,and jin had to pull him away."jimin what have we told you about sexually harassing noona!?" Jin yelled at the boy."its her fault for wearing such clothes plus I have no regrets her panties are pretty hot only if I got further." He said smirking at me. I quickly sat up and held my skirt close to me as I felt violated by a nine year old.taehyung and jungkook came and hugged me to comfort me." from now on when its your turn to play with Noona you stay out in the living room with all of us." Namjoon said.jimin rolled his eyes."fine." he said." Good now its 10:00 its taehyung turn to play with Noona. And Mimi. your sitting in time out and omma and appa will deal with you when they get home!" Jin said and jimin walked with a smirk still plastered on his face as he goes time out."Noona come to my room I want you to meet muzi my alien friend." Taehyung said taking my hand and showing me to his room.