chapter 21

Two weeks later

I was busy with work to see or contact the boys and I heard they were doing a concert here in Seoul. I bought V.I.P. tickets so I can be In the front of the concert. I bought one for Angaliena to do we could go together and thank her for all the amazing work she does as my secretary and best friend. We were getting ready at my house. I had on a pastel pink outfit.

And my bias was the makena jungkook

And my bias was the makena jungkook. So I had my army bomb and jungkook banner

 So I had my army bomb and jungkook banner

Me and my friend were finally ready and we headed to the concert

Me and my friend were finally ready and we headed to the concert.we got there and made it in. It suppose to be a surprise that i'm here. The concert has just started and are army bombs were already on. I had my banner up as the first song played. There new comeback was amazing. I was so proud of them. I made eye contact with jungkook and he smiled brightly.after he sang his line he went and told tae and the others. They smiled as they then made eye contact with me. I just kept swinging my army bomb to the music and held up my banner.jungkook smiled at my banner and the fact it said he's name. After the concert I was heading out when one of the security guards stopped me."your miss standley correct?" He asked.I nodded my head." Okay please follow me."okay, hey Angaliena go home I'll text you later." I said he nodded and left. He took me back stage to where all the boys were sitting down and cleaning themselves."hey guys did you need me? " I asked. Then jungkook tackled me in a sweaty hug."so I'm your bias Noona?" He asked putting his sweaty head in the crook of my neck."yeah how could I not." I said."who's your bias wrecker?" Jimin asked "yoongi." I said making the tired man smile."it feels like I haven't seen you in weeks Noona." jungkook said still having his head in my neck and hugging me so tight that he didn't want to let go."yeah I haven't seen most of you in a month and a half and it was killing me. I was especially missing you Kookie. And yoongi." I said."thanks Noona." The both of them said in unison."jungkook your all sweaty ." I laughed. He automatically let go."oops sorry Noona." He said looking away embarrassed.I got off the floor and distracted myself off. "Nah its fine kook I didn't mind." I said. the boys  then looked me up and down at my outfit."Noona you look hot in fish net." Jimin said as the others nodded in agreement."thanks guys and your show was amazing. You guys did great." I said  smiling my eye smile causing jungkook to tackle me in another hug."Noona your so cute. You need to stop I have a life to live." Said cutely. I giggled "okay and you need to stop being cute one second and hot the next. My heart may stop." I said making him tense up."Noona thinks I'm hot!?" He said in disbelief. This kid was making me fall for him. I punched his cheeks."duh all over you are. You guys really know how to kill armies." I said climbing to jungkooks waist."yeah but are main goal is to woo you and make your heart flutter Noona." Jimin said. And the other embarrassedly agreed."heh well you guys do pretty damn well." I said as me and jungkook sit there clung to each other. I was sitting on his lap facing his chest. My arms were around his waist and his arms were around mine. I had my legs on each side of his legs.

(They are sitting like this except their sitting on the floor and their arms around each other and facing the other members

(They are sitting like this except their sitting on the floor and their arms around each other and facing the other members.)

"Noona why won't you cling to me like you do to kooookkkiieee!???" Jimin whined."cause your a pervert and Kookie-ah is pure unlike you jiminie." I said and and stuck my tongue out at him."that's bullshit he's not pure at all he has the same dirty thoughts any man would to a hot girl." He said."okay fine well he just doesn't show it. At least he can try to keep it in his pants jimin." I said. And he poured as the others laughed.

Jungkook prov

I was enjoying Mercedes Noona on my lap clinging to me and sitting on my lap. it was turning me on majorly but I tried my best to hide it."Noona why don't you cling to me like you do to koooookkkiieee!?" Jimin whined.I smiled that I made him jealous."cause your a pervert and Kookie-ah is pure unlike you jiminie." She said and stuck her tongue out at him.."that's bullshit he's not pure at all he has the same dirty thoughts any man would to a hot girl." He said."okay fine well he just doesn't show it. At least he can try to keep it in his pants jimin."she said. My eyes got wide as the others laughed. It was true I did think dirty thoughts about her but I never showed not wanting to make her hate me."plus Kookie loves me more than you do!" She said and hugged me and put her head in my neck. Making me stiff for a second.

End of prov.

"Hey Noona you should stay at our place tonight before we go off for months." Hoseok said."yeah sure that sounds fine with me." I said "yay okay let's go also Noona you'll be sleeping in kookies bed tonight."taehyung said."okay fine with meeeeeeeee." I said. and me and Kookie celebrate."yusssss!" We both said. The others shook their head."you two were always this close and ten years later you two are still like two peas in a pod."Namjoon said. The others nodded in agreement. I got off jungkook and smiled."I'll follow you guys to your dorm." I said."oh oh oh can I ride with you Noona." Jungkook said."okie let's go kook." I said. We then left and went to their dorm. We ate dinner together and talked ant laughed.the boys pulled me from one to another. they all started to head to the rooms. I went to jungkooks room with him."hey kook can I use one of your shirts to sleep in?" I asked. "Um yeah here Noona." He said handing me a white shirt. I went to go put it on. And I came back and he was already in his pajamas.I crawled on his bed. He smiled and got on the bed too. "Noona remember all the times you've tickled me?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. he then smirked."no dont yo- ah hahahaha hah!" I didn't get to finish when he started to tickle me.he crawled on top of me and tickled me. My shirt came up and you could see my underwear. He looked down and automatically stopped tickling me.his face was close to mine. I started to feel some sexual tension. As well just stared at each other. I could feel his hot breath on my lips as he got closer. I closed my eyes.

TBC 😜