Interns

"Wanda I can't believe this day finally came! We're actually about to work in a Fucking hospital!" Natasha yelled in the car.

" calm down crazy girl" Wanda said to her best friend before getting out the car.

"Wait you didn't even say bye to my vlog" Natasha said grabbing her camera.

Natasha ran to catch up with Wanda  before ending her vlog.

"Do I look thick in these scrubs?" Natasha asked.

"Hella" Wanda laughed as they walked inside.

Natasha and Wanda both gave their names to the lady who told them where to go.

You stood at the door greeting the interns that came in.

" hey,how y'all ladies doing?" You spoke with a smile on your face.

" oh my fuck" Natasha mumbled.

" we're fine thank you" Wanda said walking in the room.

Natasha stood there staring at You, Nat is a very out spoken person. She literally don't care what comes out her mouth.

"What? Something on my face?" You asked chuckling a bit.

"No but you know what should be on your face?" Natasha asked biting her lip.

"I am your shift manager by the way" You laughed.

"So that means I gets to see you a lot?"

"Pretty much. But you should go have a seat while it's still some left" You said.

When Natasha walked pass You couldn't help but look at her ass.

//////

"Ok you guys i think I just found the love of my life" Natasha Said talking to the camera.

"Which is our fucking manager but she's totally hot though"Wanda said.

" just imagine her vlogging with me" Natasha squealed.

"Oh there she is,Doctor Y/L/N"Natasha called.

"Natasha Y/L/N,that sounds cute" Natasha said.

"What's up?" You asked when you came over to the lunch table.

"I was just telling my vlog about you, could I put you in?" Natasha asked.

"Oh yeah sure" You said grabbing the camera.

"I used to be camera shy but then I grew up looking like this" You said to the camera.

"You definitely look good doctor" Natasha said smiling before taking her camera from you so the both you could be in the video.

" oh this lightning is perfect" Natasha Said.

"You two totally look good together" Wanda said with a smirk.

"I'll be too much for her" You said.

" you wouldn't be able to handle all this Doctor Y/L/N" Natasha said looking up at You.

"Whatever you say" you chuckled before walking away.

////////

"If you want to talk to her then go ahead and do so. She's a beautiful woman and I'm pretty sure it's other people standing in line" Maria said.

"Maria I'm not just trying to be a one night stand, I'm getting older" You said sipping your as you looked at Natasha dance on the dance floor.

You took all your interns out for the night so they can have a little fun.

" ohhhhh. You looking for love, love" Marie chuckled.

"Yesssss. But I don't know...... she's only 24 I don't know if she's ready to settle down" you said downing your drink.

"Well you guys can take things slow and see where things go. But go dance with her before Hector old ass try to get at her"

you let your eyes roam before making
Your way over to Natasha.

" come on Hector you're old enough to be her father" You said moving him out the way so she was standing in front of Natasha.

"About time you came over here" Natasha said linking fingers.

" I was admiring from afar baby girl" You said moving some hair out of Natasha's face.

"Well how about you admire me in your bed" she Said with a smirk.

" what about Wanda?" You asked.

" she's with her boyfriend so let's go" Natasha said pulling you out the club.