Met Gala

(You're a male and your name is tristen)

"No bullshitting today, you already know the drill. You are not allowed to talk to anyone, stand there and look sexy" Natasha said.

"What you putting me in? And it bet not be stupid" You said.

"It doesn't fucking matter because it's not up to you so shut up!" Natasha shouted.

" and then you gonna want me to fuck you later" You mumbled.

" you're honestly lucky you're sexy ass hell  because you're annoying and I would've got rid of you long time ago" Natasha said.

"Man please, you want me here because I'm the only one that can put up with yo ass" You said grabbing the orange juice.

" whatever just make me breakfast" Natasha mumbled.

It was true Natasha did want You around. She brought you 3 years ago, at first things was rough but over time y'all got a better understanding of each other. The both of you sometimes act like a couple but that was only in the privacy of the house. If someone was to see how Natasha treat You she'll end up as a pet as well. But the only person who knew about y'all  relationship was Natasha's cousin/ designer, She told Kurt everything.

" so what am I wearing?" You asked Natasha as you served her.

"Something to match me duh"

.....

"I'm ok with the pants but why you gotta put glitter on me?" You asked.

" because you and Natasha are both attractive and the glitter and sparkling material is to draw attention. HELLO EYES ON ME BITCHES" Kurt said spraying Your body with some glitter.

" put a little rhinestone under his eye, the tear drop one!" Natasha said.

" noooo" You said moving to sit down.

" Tristen! Come on, you'll look so sexy" Natasha said walking over behind you, wrapping her arms around you.

Natasha lean over leaving trails of light kisses from Your neck to your ear.

" if you're a good boy I'll let you fuck my mouth when we get back" she whispered in your ear.

"G shit?" You asked turning your head slightly.

" When do I ever fuck around" Natasha said with an eyebrow raised.

"Where that tear drop at Kurt?" You asked getting up.

" ouuu girl you'll be so dead if your daddy find out you treating him like this" Kurt said.

" yeah, good thing he's dead" Natasha said chuckling a little.

Kurt definitely hooked You and Natasha up. You had on nothing but pants.

 You had on nothing but pants