Mistress

" come on and get out" the guy said to You.

You got out the truck following the man towards the front door. Walking pass the perfectly cut grass  and the mini water fall.You wanted to take the heart shape gag out your mouth because in all honesty it was hurting your jaw. You stood to the side while the older man knocked on the door. Natasha came to the door and she couldn't take her eyes off You, you were sexy as hell and Natasha knew she was going to have fun with you.

" sign right here" the guy said holding out his pen.

Natasha looked at the guy before pulling out her own pen signing the paper. Natasha pulled You in the house by the rope that was tied around yours hands.

" you definitely look hot with that in your mouth" Natasha said looking at You.

You couldn't wait for this lady to untie you because as soon as she do you was going to choke her out and then leave. You didn't want to be here but your crackhead ass daddy sold you for money.

" this is your new home and I'll be your mistress" Natasha said as she walked around the house still holding on to the rope.

" I have rules and you are to follow them and if you don't then you'll deal with the consequences" she said.

"Rule 1: you are to address me as mistress
Rule 2: when I give an order I want it executed immediately
Rule 3: you are not allowed to please yourself without my permission
Rule 4: don't disrespect me, that's the last thing you'll want to do
Rule 5: DONT! And I mean DONT! Take your collar off and definitely don't let anyone take it off" Natasha said pulling out the collar that was in her pocket.

"You see, just 5 simple rules to follow" She said.

Natasha held the collar up to You showing you what it said. "Property of Black Widow" You pulled back from Natasha not wanting her to put that on you.

" oh come on don't make me do this the hard way, I'm being nice" Natasha said.

Natasha grabbed the strap of the ball gag But when You pulled away the strap pop.

"Bitch you not putting that on me" You said backing up.

" breaking rule 4 already" Natasha said.

"I don't give a fuck!" You said as you tried to get your hands out the rope.

"Yo little white ass better run when I get out this rope" You said.

Natasha chuckled at what You said. This was nothing new to her, and by now she was prepared for everything. Natasha was almost killed 26 times from her past little sex slaves. Sitting down on the white couch She waited for You to get out. Natasha had 12 big buff guards so she wasn't worried about anything happening to her. Strolling through her phone, it took You a good 25 minutes to get out of the thick ropes. You still had the rope in his hand, planning to use it by choking Natasha out.

" oh! You're done" Natasha smiled.

You was making your way over to Natasha but before could even put your hands on her, you heard so many gun cocking sounds around you.

"I suggest you back the fuck away from her" max said.

You threw the rope at Natasha's feet before taking a step back.

" you see how that work? I run shit around here. Now be a good pet and let me put this collar on you" Natasha said standing.

//////

"So I'm your slave now?" You asked.

She had You sitting down by her feet while she sat at her desk replying back to a bunch of emails and other shit. Ignoring
Your question, you had to learn her rules.

" aye girl, you don't hear me talking to you" You said tapping Natasha's leg.

" don't do that" She said moving her leg as she kept typing.

" THEN ANSWER ME!" You snapped.

Max and two other guards came in the room when they heard you shout.

" everything ok in here?" Max asked.

" actually no. You can take her to her cage since she doesn't know how to act" Natasha said.

When max and the other guard stood You up you looked at Natasha before spitting on her. Natasha was froze, feeling the spit slide down her cheek. Feeling her temper just rise. Natasha's a germphobe, so she was definitely freaking out in her head.

" take her downstairs" Natasha mumbled.

" beat her?" Max asked.

" hella"

Natasha got up walking to her master bedroom. She started stripping as soon as she got to her door, wiping the spit off her face with her shirt before she entered her luxe bathroom. Jumping straight in the shower she stood right under the shower letting the warm water hit her face before she started scrubbing.

.....

Once Natasha was done with her shower she headed to the basement. You was sitting on the floor clutching your arm when Natasha came down with max behind her.

"I hope you learned your lesson" She said looking at how beat up you was.

"Yeah, yeah. Can I have some food?" You asked.

You wasn't phased with that beating you got. receiving a bunch from your dad, yeah you was in pain afterwards but you learned not to complain.

" you'll get food when you address me correctly" Natasha said.

" you really want me to call you that mistress shit? You see only white people get off on shit like that. Lady I ain't no slave" You said.

" not just any slave, a sex slave"

"Sex? Lady all you had to do was slide up on me at the crib and asked, I could've bust you down. You ain't got to kidnap me and shit" You said.

" your dad sold you to me now you're mines, end of discussion"

" bitch I'm my own person! My dad don't own me and you don't either" You said.

Natasha walked over to You slapping you across the face.

" I'm not going to tell you again, RESPECT ME!" She snapped.

"Damn! Alright" You said clutching your left cheek.

"Can I get some food....please mistress" You asked.

" that's better" Natasha smiled as she dropped Hand sanitizer in her hand.

————————————————-

A/N: part 2?