Give me Love

The Starbucks up the street from Your house was your favorite spot, you were there everyday.....well until you found out which days the pretty blonde headed girl works. So every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday you was at Starbucks. But you actually never had the courage to say anything to her besides when you order. You headed down the street in your electric chair, thanking the person for hold the door for you as you drove in. Waiting in line, you smiled when you seen her.

" hey Y/N, the regular or something new today? Natasha asked with a smile.

" the regular" you said giving her the money.

You went and sat in your favorite spot, right by the window. A few minutes later Natasha came over with Your coffee and muffin.

" ok Y/N here she comes, it's now or never" you said to yourself.

" here you go" She said with a smile, placing your food and drink on the table.

" thank you......Hey, could I maybe have some of your time later?" You asked.

" um yeah, sure. I actually get off early today at 12pm so you think you could wait two more hours?" Natasha asked.

" yeah I can do that"

......

" so I'm really hungry right now, you wanna go to the diner across the street?" She asked.

" yeah I'm down" you said turning your chair back on.

You thanked Nat  for holding the door for you before you two headed across the street. Y'all got a table pretty quick because you knew the manager . As they sat at the table things were pretty awkward and You didn't want that so you decided to step out your shell.

" so.... how old are you?" You asked.

" I'm 23. What about you?" She asked.

" 24"

" I thought you'll be younger then that, you have a baby face" you chuckled.

" yeah I get that a lot and they also look at my height too. But it has its advantages"

" yeah you're definitely short, I'm almost bout tall as you in my chair but I know if I was able to stand I'll tower over you, I'm a pretty tall" You said.

"Like how tall?" Nat asked.

"6'0" you said.

" wow that's tall. I have so many questions and I don't mean to be rude or anything"

" oh naw go ahead"

Before Natasha could ask anything the lady came over to take their drinks ordered and ended up getting their food order too.

" so are you like paralyzed from the waist down?" She asked.

" nope, from the knees and down" you corrected.

" how long have you been like this?" She asked.

" for 3 years now. I'm from Louisiana and right after high school I went straight to the army. But I was standing on a wall and didn't even know that a bomb was on the opposite side of me and when it went off it threw me back against this sharpe metal. The doctors told me it was only temporary because my nerve wasn't all the way damage but I've been in this chair for three almost four years now" You said.

" oh I'm sorry to hear that" Nat said.

" it's alright. Now back to me and you" you said sitting up.

" I think we'll make a cute couple. Plus I come with a few treats" You said with a smirk.

" like what?" Natasha chuckled.

"Well for starts you can park in front of the store, since I'm handicap and all. You definitely won't have to work at Starbucks anymore, I make a lot of money, and I know how to treat a lady" you said with a smile.

" wow all of that do sound like a treat but if I'm going to talk to you it wouldn't be because of all those things you said, I don't care for the material things" Nat said.

Looking at Natasha, you couldn't believe how beautiful she was. You was head over heels for her already.

" could I cook for you one night?" You asked.

"Like at your place?" She asked.

" yeah but only if it's ok with you"

" yeah.... I'll love that" she smiled.