Mother may part 3

As soon as they took Taylor out the door Tom went upstairs grabbing one of Taylor's belt before walking back out there to Natasha . Wrapping the belt around his hand as the belt buckle hung, he swung it at Natasha not caring where it hit her. He beat the shit out of her, leaving her with a broken jaw. Tom ended up taking Her to the hospital as she sat in the passenger seat sobbing.

" I swear if you open your got damn mouth to these people I'll end your fucking life" he said.

When Tom got inside the hospital he put on a big scene, even carrying Natasha in.

" help me please, my wife needs help" Tom faked cried.

Nurses came running over to him as they rushed to help Natasha . The top of her head was soaked with blood, she had bruises and cuts that covered her body, her jaw was broke.

////

You sat In a cold room, you had dried blood up under your nose and your right eye was swollen. You didn't know how long you was in the room, You sat up when an older guy came in.

"Naw! I don't wanna talk to you" You said looking at the cop that beat you.

"I want a lawyer" You said.

"You can't, you're too young and Tom is your guardian and he said you don't need one" Lenny said.

"All this for some fucking drugs!?"

"Not just drugs son. You're being charged with rape and aggravated battery on Mrs. Natasha Torres" he said.

"What!? Naw!! I didn't do nun of that" You said.

"STOP FUCKING LYING KID!" He shouted at You.

He walked over to you yanking you by your hair.

"You're getting locked up kid and you're not getting out no time soon" he said.

Another guy came in making Lenny leave out the room.

"Listen kid, Tom and the rest of the guys want to lock you up for life but if you just admit to the charges I can get you less time" he said.

"What! I didn't rape her! I'll admit to the drugs but I ain't do that other shit! Them cops came in the house beating on me"

You was so upset you was crying angry tears. You had nobody to help you, Tom was really fucking with you all because you slept with his wife. Your mind went to Natasha wondering if she was ok.

////

~2 days later~

Natasha had just gotten out the hospital, they wired her mouth shut and Tom was speaking for her. She couldn't even say anything. Tom lied to the cops, and they left her out of it. When she got home she didn't know what to do, looking down at the blood stain on the carpet from Taylor. Tom came and sat across from Natasha hold out 3 grand in his hand.

" I want you out of New York, go back to your home town or something but I don't want you here. When I get back I want you gone" Tom said before getting up leaving.

Natasha wiped her tears away as she got off the couch. Natasha went upstairs before she started throwing all her stuff in bags, loading her car up she went back in the house to grab the rest of her stuff. She stopped when she seen Your phone on the floor. Looking at your phone it was a picture of you and her when they went to the town carnival when Tom was out of town.  Natasha started reminiscing about times You told her how they can properly be together when you turn 18 and how they was going to get a house together. Natasha put your phone in her pocket before going to your room. She grabbed two bags emptying your room knowing Tom was just going to throw it away. Coming across the box under your bed she opened it and gasped when it was full of money she took everything of his. She was going to find a nice home for the both of y'all.