Clashin

"Y/N!" Natasha shouted.

" Yes bae?" You answered as you played your game.

" someone at the door, you want me to get it?" Natasha asked.

" please" you said.

Natasha walked to the door opening it with the chain lock still on.

"Can I help you?"She asked putting on her sweet voice.

"Oh... yeah I thought this was the plug, my homie sent me" the young dude said.

"What you need?" Natasha asked.

"Oh. Lemme get ah 3.5" he said.

"45" she said.

"Homie said it was 35"

"We're all out of regular OG we just have top shelf"  Natasha said.

"Ight, lemme get that" he said pulling out an extra 10.

Natasha took the money before she closed the door walking towards the room to grab the weed.

" what they wanted?" You asked.

" 3.5" she said running her hand across Your back as she walked by.

Natasha grabbed the weed before she left out the room. Serving the guy up before closing the door again. She walked back in the room laying on the bed.

"I got a few plays to do today, you gonna ride with me?" You asked.

"I have nothing else to do so why not" Natasha said strolling through her phone.

"Maybe we can go out for dinner too... that's if you want to be seen with me" You said.

" come on Y/N don't go there" Natasha said rolling her eyes.

" I just saying cuz you know yo ole boy don't like you around me" you said.

" I'm my own person" she said.

/////

"Get out and come say hi" Natasha said to You.

"I don't want to" You said sitting in your Camaro.

"This is why you and my dad don't get Along" Natasha said rolling her eyes.

"Naw we don't get along because that nigga always trying to throw me in jail" You said.

"Baby please" Natasha begged kissing on Your  neck.

"Alright" You mumbled.

Getting out the car with Natasha you followed right behind Her. She unlocked the door before walking in the house.

" hey Marie, where's my parents?" She asked the maid.

" they're out back with guest" she said.

You didn't like being around Natasha family especially her racist ass grandpa and her rude dad.

"I'm not staying here for long" You said to Her.

" yeah, yeah I know"

"There go my princess" James smiled when he seen his daughter.

" hi daddy" Natasha smiled walking over to him giving him a hug.

" I see you brought Y/L/N with you" he said waving his hand over at you.

" hey" you said.

" how you doing Ma" You said walking over to Natasha's mom giving her a hug.

Natasha mother had no problem with You, in fact she loved you.

" hi sweetie, how are you" Kaitlyn smiled.

" I'm fine, just been grinding hard that's it"

They introduced You to their neighbors, you rolled your eyes when the lady picked her purse off the ground sitting it in her lap.

" yeah lady I don't want to shit, I'm rich too fam. I got a 2020 Camaro out front, I got money you trippin" You snapped.

" Y/L/N don't be disrespectful" James said.

"Dad! You saw what she did" Natasha said.

" maybe I should go" the lady said.

" Naw I'll leave, i don't belong here" You said getting up.

You gave Natasha's mother a hug before you left, Natasha following right behind you.

//////

"If we ever get married we might gotta do two weddings" you said running your hand through Natasha's hair.

"Why?" She mumbled.

" your people don't fuck with me, you really think they gonna fuck with my people? It's gonna be hell" You said.

" but it's for us, I think each side can be civilized on that day" Natasha said.

" you know how crazy my family is, you seen them fighting on thanksgiving"

"Two weddings? Babe that's extra money..... let's just talk about it when that time get here because you didn't even propose to me yet missy" she said.

" I will and it's gonna be the best day of your life" You said kissing her forehead.