Partners Part 2

Ever since You and Natasha had sex on the cruise the two of you haven't stopped. It became a routines for y'all, yall fucked in Your work truck, in the locker rooms. Whenever y'all was in the mood for each other they showed out and always ended the night at Natasha's place.

" fuck my ass is sore babe" Natasha said still feeling the burning sensation on her left ass cheek.

" you the one that wanted me to spank you, I never did no shit like that" You chuckled.

" I know but it felt really good at the moment" Natasha said.

" I'm a bit worried. I don't know if you a freak or a psycho" You said.

" what are you talking about" she laughed.

" just a few minutes ago you were yelling at me to choke the shit out of you" You said.

"Ok maybe both" Natasha said kissing Your neck.

"I gotta get home soon" you said sitting up.

"Noooo, stay with me" Natasha said pulling at Your arm.

" Nat I was suppose to be home 2 hours ago"

" I don't want you to go...stay with me please" Natasha begged moving into Your lap.

You looked at Natasha and she gave you the cutest pout you ever seen. You chuckled as you shook your head, you was stuck for her already.

"Let me just call my wife" You said moving Natasha off your lap before getting up slipping on your boxers,going in the bathroom for some privacy.

Natasha got up making her way to the kitchen. She was hungry and she was pretty sure you were too. She decided to just make them both a salad. After you done lied to your wife about working overnight you walked out the bathroom not seeing Natasha in bed so you left out the room.

"You be like this all the time?" You asked referring to her being naked.

" no, I'm just showing out because you here" she said.

" well I like when you show out" you said sitting down.

" I made salad for us. I make some good ass salad" said placing the bowls on the table before going to grab the salad dressing.

"What time you go in tomorrow?" You asked.

"Same time as you"

" I forgot about that schedule change"

One day Natasha went to her boss demanding that she have the same schedule as You.

/////

"You're my girlfriend" Natasha said massaging Your scalp as you laid your head on her chest.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I want you" Natasha lsaid.

" you got me baby" you murmured.

" no I want you to myself.....without your wife in the picture" she said.

" you'll have to give me time. I can't just divorce my wife but I'll do it" You said pulling back to look at Natasha.

Natasha smiled at You when you said you'll do it. That's all she wanted, was to be with you. Yeah You liked Natasha but you couldn't just drop your wife like that. Your mind already thinking of ways you was going to tell your wife when the time actually do come around.