Interns Part 3

"My mom wants to meet you babe" Natasha said as soon as You walked into the apartment.

"W-why?" You asked nervously.

"Because you're fucking her daughter" Natasha said following you to the room.

"Well I'm not just fucking her daughter. I also take her out, buy her shit, and listen to her lame ass jokes" You said joking about the last part.

"Well maybe Clint would like to hear my jokes" Natasha Said bring up your neighbor that always flirt with Nat.

"Yeah let me know if you want a broken jaw" You said stripping out your clothes.

"is Wanda here?" You asked.

"No, she left for work a few minutes before you pulled up.

You walked over to Natasha's dresser looking inside where she kept your clothes.

" where did you put my clothes?" You asked.

" I told you to stop leaving your shit here, my girlfriend came over today so I had to hide it somewhere" Natasha joked going to get the clothes she washed.

Grabbing your clothes from the basket nat turned and You wrapped your hand around Her neck pressing her against the nearest wall.

"Stop playing with me girl" You said to your girlfriend.

That only made Natasha laughed, biting on her lower lip as she looked up at You.

" I don't even know why I did that, you like that shit crazy ass" You said letting go of Natasha,taking the clothes from her going to the bathroom.

Natasha followed You in the bathroom sitting on the chair she had in the corner.

"How was work baby?She asked.

"Pretty good. Got into an argument with Wilmer" she said taking her briefs off before turning the water on.

Natasha didn't even hear what You said. She was too busy staring at your package, you laughed when you caught Natasha looking.

"Hey, eyes up here" you laughed covering your junk.

" I don't care I can look at your boobs too" She said.

" maybe if you join me in the shower you can get it" You said with a smirk as you got in the shower.

"Oh I'm gonna get it" Natasha said stripping out her clothes.

Once Natasha got in she wrapped her arms around Your neck pulling you down for a kiss. Your hands immediately going down to grip her ass. Natasha ran her hand down towards Your dick, she wasn't shocked that you was already on hard. Making her way down to her knees before taking your dick in her mouth.

"Fuck" You moaned feeling the warmness of her mouth.

You watched as Natasha took your dick in her mouth, it was satisfying to you to see Her try to take all of you in her mouth. Natasha made eye contact with You as she deep throat your dick, moving her hand down to play with your balls.

"Mmm. Get up here" You said picking Her up.

You turned Natasha around bending her over making the water hit the arch of her back. Natasha let out a moan when You smacked her ass. Running your dick through Natasha's folds before pushing inside of her. Natasha pushed her hand against your thigh so she could adjust to your size. You griped Natasha's waist before you started thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you're tight as fuck" You moaned,slowing down so you wouldn't cum so quick.

Natasha moved her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.