Street Racer

Street racing was your passion, you felled in love with street racing when your brother took you to one when you were ten. You never missed a street race in your city, you and your oldest brother was at every one. That was until your brother died. When you turned 18 your grand father gave you your first car. It was an old dodge but you fixed it up. You also met the love of your life at your first street race. Natasha, she's the most beautiful woman you ever seen. You knew you just couldn't leave without her number. And here you were 5 years later, dating your dream girl and doing what you love.

"You're gonna kill it out there Y/N"Jerry said.

"Thanks Man" you said posted up by your car.

Your smile brighten when you seen your girlfriend and her friends walking over towards you.

"You came!" You said pulling Natasha into a hug.

"Yes and fresh out of work" Natasha said pointing out her scrubs.

"I told you I'll be here baby" she said pecking your lips.

"Look so sexy in your scrubs" you said biting your bottom lip.

"Dont look at me like that Y/N" Natasha said.

" if you win we're going out for midnight breakfast" Lisa Said.

"Fine with me"

"Come on Y/N, their ready" Jerry said coming back over to you.

"Good luck out there baby" Natasha said said holding her hand out.

You and Natasha did y'all little hand shake ending it with a kiss.

"See you when I get back" you said.

"And your ass better be first across that finish because I got good news for you" She said.

Walking to your car you smiled at Natasha and she watched you drive to the start. Turning your head to the side to look at your opponent who was already staring at you, she stuck a middle finger at you and you roared your engine at her.

.........

You definitely had this race in a bag. The finish line was right down the street, slamming your foot down on your gas pedal you flew across the finish line. People running up to your car, cheering you one. You got out the car only looking for one person. You couldn't find Natasha anywhere, feeling your car dip you was about to snap on someone for being on your car but when you turned around it was Natasha trying to cross over to you. You helped her down before wrapping your arms around her.

"I knew you were going to win" she said smiling at you.

"Yeah me too. She's pretty whack" you said talking about the other racer that just crossed the finish line.

Ignoring all the other people calling your name you only had your attention on your girlfriend.

" got your bread" Jerry said holding a black gym bag.

Grabbing the bag out of Jerry hand you put it in your car.

" be safe young blood" Jerry said to you.

"Alright thanks bro" you said.

"You riding with me?" You asked Her.

"Naw, I have my car plus I have my friends with me. So I'll meet you at IHOP" she said.

"Oh! What was it that you wanted to tell me?" You asked.

"Oh it's nothing Y/N/N I'll tell you at home when we're alone" She said before pecking your lips.

////

You were there at IHOP before Natasha and her friends come get there. Leaning up against your car you decided to smoke a joint while you waited for them. As you waited you started thinking about what you was going to do with the money you just won. Well you already knew that some was going into your savings account. You were thinking about taking demi to Hawaii or bora bora.... or maybe both. You spoiled Natasha like crazy, everything she wanted she got it because when you was at your very low she still stuck around and took care of you.

"Hey. Earth to Y/N" Natasha yelled waving her hand in front of your face.

"She's probably daydreaming about eating your ass Nat" one of Natasha's friend said.

"Oh shut up Lisa" you said putting out your joint.

"I was calling you for awhile babe"she chuckled.

"Oh my bad baby" you said following behind your girlfriend.

.......

"I really want you to move in with me" you said walking into Natasha's room.

"Yeah? You sure about that?" She asked.

"Yes! Of course. We have privacy at my place and no a fence babe but I can't dick you down correctly with your roommates here" you said taking off your shoes.

"I don't have a problem moving in with you baby" Natasha Said stripping out her scrubs.

"Plus you have extra room for the baby" she mumbled.

Hearing the word baby your head shot up, looking over at Natasha who paid no attention to you as she continued to strip.

"Baby? Y-You're Pregnant?" You asked.

" I am" Natasha said smiling.

"What the fuck. Are you serious!? Oh my god baby" you said getting up pulling her into a hug.

Hearing all that commotion Natasha's friends walked in the room.

"What's all the screaming" Nelly Said walking in the room with Lisa behind her.

"She's having my baby" you said as you still had Natasha wrapped up in your arms.

"You're pregnant!" Lisa and nelly both said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Lisa asked.

" because I wanted to tell my girlfriend first" Natasha laughed.

"I can't wait to go baby shopping!" Nelly said.

"Right I hope it's a girl" Lisa said sitting down on the bed.

You rolled your eyes at your girlfriend's friends. Sitting on the bed you pulled Natasha down between your legs resting your hand on her flat stomach.

"My babies" you mumbled before kissing her neck.