Interns Part 2

~This will be takin place 2 months later~

Natasha was recording herself in the mirror showing her viewers her new scrubs and shoes she just brought.

"I think I'll go back and get the black and pink pair next week, those were cute too" Natasha said talking about her shoes.

"Put that camera down and come get ready" You said wrapping your arms around Natasha from behind before kissing on her neck.

Natasha giggled as she kept recording. You and Nat been talking since she went home with You two months ago.  Natasha wasn't ready to put a label on you and Her but She knew she wanted You. Natasha turned her camera off before she wrapped her arms around your neck. 

"So who's going to be your 2nd in the surgery today" Natasha asked as she left light kisses on your neck.

"I'm sorry but not you shorty" you said kissing her forehead.

"Why not" Natasha whined.

"Because people gonna start saying shit so stop whining" You said tapping Natasha's ass.

"Fine" She said moving towards the bathroom to do her hair.

//////

"I'm so glad you didn't come home last night. Me and Bucky got into an argument and it ended up with him Fucking my brains out.... I may be pregnant" Wanda said.

"Yeah I'm glad I wasn't there either" Natasha said opening her water.

"So what did you and Y/N do last night? Did she fuck you into a coma?" Wanda laughed.

" no we didn't have sex. We cuddled and watched movies until I felled asleep on her" she said.

"Like always, you fall asleep on anybody" Wanda said applying lipgloss on.

"Oh hush. Is Bucky still throwing that party tonight because I want to go, it's Friday and I want to get loose" Natasha Said.

"Yeah he is" Wanda said.

Natasha was about to answer when both Wanda's and Natasha's pager went off. They both rushed to scrub in for surgery.

...........

"I can't believe I saved a life today!" Natasha said as she laid on the couch that was in Your office.

"Feels good huh?" You asked as you filled out some papers.

"Fuck Yeah! I should be getting more than a pat on the back from you" Natasha said as she made her way over to You.

"I don't give special treatments and you know that" You said.

"Well what I was thinking of you're not giving that to anyone but me" she said turning your chair to straddling your lap.

"Trying to get fucked in my office doctor Romanoff?" You asked resting your hands on Natasha's ass.

"Maybe" Natasha said capturing Your lips with hers.

"When are you going to stop these games and be mines" You asked looking at Natasha.

"I am yours silly" she said.

"You know what I mean"

"I'm yours Y/N don't worry" Natasha Said.

///////////

"You know Natasha coming right?" Bucky asked You.

"Yeah I know. She doesn't know I'm here" You chuckled.

"She's definitely gonna be surprised, I think Wanda said she was coming with her" Bucky said.

"oh there they are" Bucky said pointing at them walking through the door.

Your eyes followed the direction of Bucky's finger, letting out a small chuckle when you seen what Natasha had on. You and Natasha both agree that the dress She had on would be worn inside the house since it was kinda revealing and You didn't want anyone else looking at her. The dress stopped right under her ass and if she was to bend down you'll see her ass.

Natasha made her way over to the bar with Wanda to order some drinks.

"look. Bucky is over there"  Natasha said point over at Bucky who was already looking their way, not even noticing You.

"If he wants me he'll come to me" Wanda said.

"Oh Bucky is going to kill you" Natasha laughed.

Wanda finally looked over to Where her boyfriend was, spotting you next to him.

"Oh shit..... Y/N is here! I thought you said she wasn't coming" Wanda said.

Natasha whipped her head around to see you standing over in the corner next you Bucky. She cussed herself when she made eye contact with you.  Natasha got up and made her way over to You when you motioned for her to come over. She tried pulling her dress down more as she walked through the crowd. You grabbed Natasha hand taking her somewhere else private.

"You trying me right" You said once y'all  were alone in a room.

"No ba-"

"You're not!? Natasha you came out the fucking house in a dress you promised me you were going to wear only in the house and then on top of that you didn't once tell me about this party. Stop acting like you're Fucking single" You snapped.

"I am single, we never put a label on anything" she said.

"BECAUSE YOU WONT FUCKING LET ME!" You yelled.

Natasha jumped when You voice boomed through the room.

"I want to be your girlfriend, I wanna make a couples YouTube with your silly butt. I'm ready for the heat you're gonna bring, I'm ready for the nagging, arguments, I'm ready to warm up a heating pad and rub your belly when you're having period cramps. But I see I have to be real demanding with your ass.... so you're my girl and I'm yours, you not single anymore" You said.

"Even butt rubs?"  Natasha asked chewing on her lower lip.

"Yes even butt rubs" You said looking at her.

All that yelling you did turned her on. She loved how demanding you got when you told her that she wasn't single.

"Why you looking at me like that?" You asked.

"Quickie?" Natasha asked with a smirk.