Psycho

" how's you and your wife doing you?" Katie asked.

" ah, we're getting better. Last night we actually had a conversation" You said smiling.

" that's great" Katie said writing in her note book.

" yeah I did exactly what you said. I backed off and she needed me"

"I love her so much and I just want us to work" you said playing with your ring.

"It will.We'll finish this discussion next session, have a great day" she said.

"You too" you said getting up to leave.

You left out the building making your way to your car. You had a few errands to run before you went home. You were 26 years old, very smart girl but you still had your flaws. That's why you attended therapy sessions with doctor Katie Middleton. Pulling up to the pharmacy you picked up your medicine including your wife's medicine. Making your way back home, you picked up some Chinese food from the place up the street from your house. Pulling up in the driver thru, you grabbed everything before heading to the door. Opening the door Natasha started screaming.

"Would you please stop screaming?" You  asked walking in the kitchen.

"I hate you!" Natasha shouted from the corner.

" we back to this again?"

"this is your new life now and you're happy... we're happily married" you said moving closer to Natasha.

You only chain her up when she steps out of line and early this morning she slapped you. But other than that she was free to walk around in the house. You was smart, you had this all planned out. You had everything nailed down so she wasn't able to pick anything up, you guys only used plastic utensils. You had this house special made, the walls were sound proof, all the windows were shattered poof. You've been planning this for years and when you found the perfect girl you went ahead with your plan.

"You know the drill baby, face the wall" You said looking at Natasha.

Natasha glared at You before turning towards the wall so you could take the shackle off her neck. Natasha was kidnap four months ago, and she had it bad because she knew nobody was looking for her. Four months ago Natasha hitchhiked from California all the way to Texas, her mom kicked her claiming she slept with her man. Natasha couldn't believe she felled for Your trap, meeting you at a cafe they hit it off pretty well, she told you everything but of course she didn't know you was a fucking psycho.

" I brought food"you said kissing her head.

" get off me" Natasha mumbled before walking to the kitchen.

" so I was thinking... about having a date out in the back yard" You said.

"Fuck you Y/N! I don't want to have shit with you!" Natasha yelled at him.

" ok I'm done playing the nice guy, you're just gonna go in the basement" You said gripping Natasha arm dragging her along.

" No! No!.... ok, ok I behave. I promise" Natasha cried out.

She didn't like being down there at all. It was dark, wet, and cold. Her first time going down there You had her down there for 3 days.

"Now why should I listen to you when you don't listen to me" You said.

" if this is going to be my life you have to let me get used to this. I'm not used to being told what to do" Natasha said as You still had her arm.

"It's been four months you had enough time" You said opening the door.

"Nooo, I'll do anything. Just don't put me down there" Natasha begged.

You wanted sex and you wanted Natasha to want it too so that they could enjoy it together. You didn't say anything else you let go of Natasha's arm before returning to the kitchen to eat. Making a plate of food for the both of you.

////

" you know I love you right?" You said looking at Natasha.

"You're really beautiful and I'll do anything for you"

"Then let me go,Why do you have me locked up like an animal?" Natasha asked.

" you would've never wanted someone like me.... I'll let you free when I get what I want" You said looking at Natasha with a smirk.