Wisdom Tooth

Natasha had just gotten her wisdom tooth removed and she was definitely still under the medicine they gave her. She sat in the chair staring at the doctor as he spoke to You.

"She don't need to sign anything before she leave right?" You said holding Natasha's purse.

" no she's free to go"

" you have a nice day Mrs. Y/L/N" he said to Natasha .

Natasha didn't say anything at all, even when You came over to help her up. You walked Natasha out leading her to the car.

" how you feeling baby?" You asked as y'all walked to the car.

" hot......you're fucking hot" Natasha said.

You laughed at the fact Natasha couldn't say the word " fucking" right. Unlocking the car you help Her get in before you walked around to the driver side. Getting in the car you heard sniffles coming from Natasha.

"What's wrong Nat?" You asked looking over at her.

"I'm sadddd" she sobbed out.

" why? You asked.

You knew you had to record this so you could show Natasha.Sitting your phone up in the little phone holder shit you brought, you started recording.

"Why you sad baby? Tell me" You asked as you pulled out the parking lot.

" I  just wanted to date you. I- I wanted you to take me out but instead you went to prom with Carol" said throwing her arms up.

"Bae we're married" You said chuckling.

"You married her!!"

Natasha sob got louder, leaning her head on the window crying her eyes out.

"No, no. I'm talking about me and you" You said lifting Natasha's hand to show her the ring.

Natasha gasped when she seen the ring on her finger.

"Who did I marry?" She asked.

You was literally cracking up, she couldn't pronounce some words because of the gauze in her mouth.

"You married me. I'm your wife"

Natasha sat quietly in her seat, feeling the buttons on the side she let her set back and was just shocked.

" did you see that!?" She asked laughing.

On the ride home was ok but when You and Natasha got home everything just went left. Natasha didn't want to get out the, saying the ground was going to suck her under so You ended up carrying her inside the house.

"You're safe now, we're in the house" You said putting Her down on the couch.

No babe! Come here please" Natasha said laying back on the couch.

" wassup?" You said looking at your wife.

" can we go to Beyoncé house later?" She asked.

" baby we don't know Beyoncé" You chuckled.

"Why not?"

Natasha started tearing up again, putting the pillow over her face she sobbed into it.

" that's not fair. I love her, I listen to her songs why can't I know her" Natasha cried.

" that's not how it goes babe, we not even famous" You said.

" well make us famous! I want to knit with her" She said looking at you.

" I can't just make us famous Nat"

As Natasha was talking the gauze in her mouth felled out and it freaked Her out.

" babe! Babe! My tongueeee" She cried.

" it broke"

"Hey, hey calm down. That's not your tongue. The doctor put the gauze in your mouth to stop the bleeding.

" maybe it's time for you to lay down, just sleep it off" You said.

"Yeah"

......

You laid in bed with Natasha laying on his arm. She was knocked the fuck out, You slowly got up making your way to the bathroom. When you came out Natasha was sitting up in the bed.

" you ok baby? Teeth hurting?" You asked.

" no it's fine, I'm just so fucking hungry" She said laying back down.

" I can order something, just tell me what you want" You said grabbing your phone.

After Natasha told You what she wanted she sat there watching you order off the app. You got comfortable in bed pulling Natasha closer to you as started playing the video of her from earlier.

" oh God"