Girlfriend

"I shouldn't have opened my big mouth" You groaned.

"Either way yo brothers would've been on yo ass" tori said.

"Don't stress it best friend we gonna find a girl for you, I got a few fri-"

"Nooooo, I don't want none of your friends. They either gold diggers or they can't hold a decent conversation" You said.

"Because you're fuckin black acting like a vanilla!"

"Best friend you fineeeee you just a lame. Girls don't wanna hear about no damn politics and shit" she said.

"Ok what if you pretend to be my girlfriend for the trip?" You suggested.

"Hell naw man, bitch I can't even pretend to kiss you. We gonna find someone" she said.

.......

Natasha was walking out her last class when she got an email on her second phone. Seeing someone emailed her about her online website. Natasha chuckled when she seen the message, she could definitely tell that the person was new at this.

"Damn, not bad at all" Natasha said looking at your pictures you sent.

She always had her clients to send pictures as well because she honestly can't fake anything with someone that was unattractive.

Natasha: I'm free right now, if you want we can meet up at Starbucks.

You: I'm stuck in my office right now, is it possible I can have you come here? No funny business I promise, it's people around

Natasha: send the address to my phone 222-657

When Natasha seen the location she realized You was in a whole different state. Wondering how the hell you even came across her page. Natasha called you back when she got in her car, putting you on Bluetooth as she drove home.

"Hello, Y/N?"

"Yeah this me" you answered.

"Ok big problem here, you're in a whole different state sweetie" Natasha chuckled a bit.

" fuck...... ok, um I'll come to you. Where you stay?" You asked.

"Dallas, Texas"

/////

You was desperate to find somebody to take with you on this family vacation. You've been arguing with Tori on the jet the whole flight.

"I mean you didn't have to come now, you could've waited until the day of and scooped her up, Louisiana right there" Tori said.

" no, that's too much. We talked and she said if everything go good then she'll come back with me" You said as they drove to the hotel.

" oh you tryna fuck on her" Tori grinned.

" you know I'm not like that so shut up" You said.

"Nigga you need to be like that" Tori said.

.....

You had left Tori at the hotel so you could meet up with Natasha. Getting to the Starbucks, You was nervous as hell. You looked around until you spotted her in the corner reading.

"H-Hey" You said standing there awkwardly.

" oh hi" Natasha said as she stood up to greet you.

" wow you're tall" she chuckled before sitting down and You doing the same.

" yeah, 6'0" you chuckled a bit.

"So how did you come across my page if you live in California?" Natasha asked.