Next level part 3

"Y/N!" Adriana shouted.

"Yes princess what is it?" You said looking up from your computer.

" when is mommy coming home?" She asked.

" soon pretty girl. How about we all go get some ice cream?" You suggested.

"Noooo we go when mommy get here" Adriana whined.

" ok, ok" you said looking at the little girl that looked a lot like Natasha.

You and Natasha were definitely back on, she went all out just to get you back and it worked. You were glad when you met her family, especially the kids. You got along with them very well. And Natasha's mother loved you.

You were watching the kids for Natasha while she was at work. You couldn't wait till she go on maternity leave because you didn't like how she came home with an aching back and swollen ankles.

" Come on let's go see what your brothers are up to" you said picking Adriana up in your arms.

" oh Y/N could you help me get pass this level? I can't do it" Aiden said getting upset.

" yeah bud, no problem I can do that" you said putting Adriana down on the couch.

As soon as you sat down on the couch Anthony cuddled right in your side. Nat told you all about her kids, especially Anthony. He was the youngest.....well until to baby gets here. He was very clingy but you loved that about him.

"What's up bud" you said caressing his face gently.

Grabbing the controller from Aiden you helped him finish the level before giving the controller back and just watching him play the game while the twins sat on either side of you.

Adriana jumped up when she heard the keys in the door.

"Mommy!" Adriana shouted when Natasha came through the door.

"Hey baby girl" Nat said waddling through the door.

You got up greeting your girlfriend. Pecking her lips, but that wasn't enough for Natasha. Wrapping her arms around your neck as she deepened the kiss.

"I need you" she mumbled so only you could hear.

"Now?" You asked.

"Yes" She said giving you a duh look before greeting her boys who didn't get off the couch.

"Can you guys sit out here for awhile? I have to talk to Y/N" She said.

"Ouuu Y/N you're gonna get it" Aiden laughed.

"You damn right she is" Natasha said so only you could hear.

You followed your pregnant girlfriend to her room. Watching her close and lock the door, she pushed you down on the bed before she started working on your pants. As soon as your pants and boxers were off Natasha had your dick in her mouth.

"Damn" you said as you sat up on your elbows.

You watched as Natasha sucked you off, her mouth was truly magical. You wrapped your hand up in her hair as you guided her head up and down.

" fuck" you moaned thrusting your hips.

Natasha looked up at you before giggling at your face expression. When she moved down and started sucking your balls you had to stop her there.

" come here, I need to be inside you" you mumbled as you stood up.

You had Natasha bended over on the bed, pushing her dress up around her waist. You moaned when she arched her back giving you a view of her pussy. Lining you're up with her entrance you pushed in but not exactly going in.