Help me

Natasha sat back against the head board as she felt herself get high instantly. Wiping under her nose she got out of bed to get rid of her mess, sliding the tray under her bed she walked in the bathroom to rinse her face. Hearing the knock on the door Natasha dried her face before she ran to open the door.

" hey" she smiled opening the door.

" wassup" you said smiling back at your ex.

" he just went to sleep on the way over here" you said as you held your son in your arms.

" you can put him in his room" Natasha said.

Natasha waited for You to come back out, wrapping her arms around your neck.

"You got time to play?"Natasha asked with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah. I think I do" you grinned.

Natasha often got extremely horny when she was high. You and Natasha wasn't together anymore but the two of you still fooled around with each other.

Natasha leaned up capturing Your lips with hers. She moaned into your mouth when You squeezed her ass.  She pulled away leading you towards her room. Natasha got naked in front of You before she got on the bed arching her back giving You a good view.

" fuck me so hard baby" Natasha mumbled.

You took your pants and boxers off quick when you seen Natasha's pussy glistening like a glazed donut. You smacked Natasha's ass, lining yourself up before pushing inside her.

" oh fuck!"Natasha moaned.

Natasha was on cloud 9 as You was fucking her. Everything was 10 times better when she was high, she'll be good and sleepy afterwards but she couldn't fall into no deep sleep because of Nathan.

" pull my hair daddy" Natasha said.

You wrapped your hand around Natasha's ponytail as you started pounding inside her. Natasha was creaming all over your dick, loving the sounds that was coming out of her mouth.

" pussy so good baby. Throw that shit back" You said smacking her ass.

You held up your shirt with your mouth as Natasha threw her ass back on you and you was definitely catching it. Natasha let out a high pitched squeal as she came. That was Your favorite sound to hear coming out of Natasha's mouth well decides her singing.

"Fuck" You groaned as you came.

/////

" my handsome boy, I love you so much" Natasha cooed to her son.

She had cleaned him up after he made a big mess with his breakfast. She had to get him and herself dress because You wanted to take Nathan to some inside aquarium. Sitting him up in the bed she gave him one of his toys to play with before she grabbed the tray from under her bed.

"Fuck!" She yelled when the bag was empty.

She had forgot to call up her plug, forgetting she used the last bit last night. In the process of her loud outburst she scared her son causing him to cry.

" I'm sorry baby. Mama's coming, give me a sec" she said grabbing her left over baggies shaking them to try to make something Come out.

"Yessss" She said.

In the process of Natasha snorting her coke Nathan crawled over towards the end of the bed trying to get to his mom. He ended up falling off the bed over Natasha hitting his head on the floor. Natasha instantly turned around when she felt him against her back but she was too late. She picked him up instantly, his cries filling the room.

"Aw shit" she said seeing the gash on his forehead.

He had a big knot on his forehead which was busted open. She quickly grabbed her keys, purse,and slipping on her shoes she rushed out the door.

......

You had rushed to the hospital when Natasha called you about Nathan. That little boy was your everything and just hearing that your son was in the hospital just shook your heart. You speed walked all the way over to the kids area. Walking in Nathan's room you sighed when you seen your son sleeping in the hospital crib.

" he had to get four stitches and they gave him pain medicine so he's out for awhile" Natasha said chewing on her nails.

" how he felled? Where were you?"you asked, mad that his son had to go through that pain.

" I-I was looking for my earring on the floor and he felled off. I didn't think he'll fall, I'm sorry" Natasha lied.

" you have to watch him, he's starting to move at the more" you said.

" you didn't change his diaper? It's full" you said.

" I forgot his baby bag at home, the hospital gave me that cheap one"

" stay here with him while I go get it" Natasha said getting up.

Natasha didn't even wait for Your response she left pulling out her phone texting her plug, she couldn't cope with this sober shit.

////

Natasha and Nathan was at your house for a few days because you wanted to keep an eye on your son. You had just gotten out the shower, walking down the hall toward your room you stopped when you seen Natasha snorting up with a dollar bill.

"what the fuck!" You said.

Natasha soul left her body when she heard Your voice. Looking up at you with powder left under her nose. She couldn't say nothing, she didn't know what to say.

" you lost yo fuckin mind! Like what the fuck!" You said.

" i should knock you in yo shit! My fucking son right there! You got him fuckin watching you do some crack!" You snapped.

" I'm sorry" Natasha mumbled as tears felled.

Natasha knew she had a problem but she ignored it. She loved the way the drugs made her feel.she used daily, she was a addict.

" wipe yo fuckin nose and get the fuck out" You said walking over to your son taking him out his walker.

" Y/N, let me explain" Natasha said.

"COME ON GET YO SHIT AND GO!" You yelled.

Natasha left out of there quick not even looking back.

.....

It's been three days and Natasha haven't seen her son or even talked to you. She didn't even stop after that day, if anything she used more, thinking You was going bring Nathan home she cleaned up around the house. Natasha sat around watching time fly by.

Natasha: when are you bringing Nate home?"

You: He is home, right with me

Natasha: seriously Y/N!??

Natasha: I haven't seen him in three days

You: don't worry about him

You: focus on getting help

Natasha threw her phone across the room, she buried her face in her pillows as she cried.

——————————————————
A/N: part two??