Mother may I part 2

(You're a male and your name is Taylor)

" you sure you two gonna be ok for a few days" Tom asked.

" yeah babe we're going to be fine" Natasha said smiling.

" you need money?" He asked Natasha knowing she would.

"Naw She don't need yo money, She good" You said.

Tom eyed You before he walked over to Natasha pulling her in for a kiss, grabbing her ass to show some dominance in front of You.

" I'll call you when I land baby" Tom said before leaving.

He had got called to Seattle to help out with a homicide case. And You was glad he was gonna be gone for a few days because You couldn't stand him and plus that meant you could have alone time with Natasha.

" don't be calling that man babe in front of Me" You said tugging at Natasha's shirt.

" I'm sorry baby. It won't happen again" Natasha said wrapping her arms around You giving you a hug.

" that man got beef with me" You chuckled.

"Because you're taking his girl" Natasha said walking to the kitchen.

"Shiddd his girl fine and she won't me too so it's all good" you said following behind her, sitting down at the island.

"I'm gonna leave him..... if you're wondering. I don't want you to feel like I'm using you" Natasha said.

You and Natasha have been messing with each other on the Low for about 2 months now and you both would be lying if y'all said y'all didn't have feelings for each other.

"I like you. I'm not the type to steal another man's girl but you different, I ain't never meet a female like you" You said.

Natasha walked over to You standing in front of you.

"I like you too.... maybe more. But I'm glad to be apart of your life now" she said  with a smile.

You pulled Natasha in for a kiss, lifting her up on your lap when the kiss got deeper. Natasha trailed kisses from your lips down to your neck sucking on your skin leaving light hickeys. You stood up with Natasha in your arms taking her to your room.

/////

"Man you be selling some wack shit"
This boy name X said coming over to Your spot.

" you ain't buy from me, I Neva seen you before" you said serving another guy.

" my dawg jay said he copped some trees from you and he sold it to me and that shit trash I need my money back" X said.

You looked at the boy like he was stupid, laughing in his face. You wasn't giving shit back,you sold weed at school and a bunch of people brought from you.

"Listen bruh. I don't know what jay sold you, shid I don't even know who that is. But I sell my shit sealed to my customers so if yo shit didn't come in this packaging or sealed yo dumb ass got played" You said.

Natasha was sitting home cleaning when she heard the house phone ringing.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hello Mrs. Torres?"

"Yes this is she"

"The school police have your son in custody, we'll love to talk to you more when you get here"

" ok, I'm on my way" Natasha said.

.....

Pulling up to the school Natasha speed walked towards the office.