Guidance

"Anthony! I'm not joking around! Come home right after school Natasha said to her oldest son.

"Yeah, Ight" He said before leaving out the door.

Natasha sighed when the door was shut in her face. Her son didn't listen for shit and he was always getting in trouble. Natasha walked towards the back to check on her daughter.

"Is Daddy picking me up today?" Anaya asked her mom.

"Yes but later tonight" Natasha said kissing her daughter's forehead.

" yayyy" She said in excitement.

" come on princess, let's get you to school"

.......

"Why you not at work today" Sam asked.

" because it's my day off" Natasha mumbled as she made lunch for Sam.

" so that mean I got you to myself until the jits get out of school" Sam said walking up behind Natasha wrapping his arms around her.

" no... I'm actually going somewhere" She lied.

Natasha was terrified of Sam, he's that I don't give a fuck type guy. Natasha first met Sam when she was 18, she ran away from home because her own father was touching her and nobody didn't believe her so she ran away. Ended up meeting Sam when she used to buy weed, he was her plug. They grew closer the more they started talkin, Sam told her she could move in with him. At this point Natasha was in love with him, making drops for him, counting his money. When she became pregnant at 20 that's when things started fuckin up. Sam started hitting on Natasha and cheating on her, but she stayed because she didn't have no where else to go. But she left when she had Anaya.

" you ain't got no car so where the hell you going?" Sam asked.

" but I have money so I can get an Uber or just catch the bus" Natasha said shrugging her shoulders.

Natasha moved from Sam before she sat the plate on the table. Sam went to sit down and eat.

/////

"Remember to watch after your little sister for me please" Natasha said to her son.

" yeah I know ma" Anthony said strolling through his phone.

" hey princess, make sure you listen to Tony and don't go anywhere without him" she said.

" ok mommy" Anaya said smiling at her mom.

Anaya was excited to go over to her dad. She was young so she don't understand the bad things her dad does. Anthony didn't even pay attention to his dad when he walked in the house.

"Daddy!" Anaya shouted.

" hey baby girl" Sam said picking up his daughter when he came in the house.

"Let me talk to mommy really quick" Sam said kissing Anaya's cheek before putting her down.

"Lemme talk to you real quick" he said grabbing Natasha's hand taking her to one of the rooms.

" what? Don't tell me you can't take them because Naya is really excited to go with you" Natasha said.

" just listen baby"

Sam pulled out a stack of hundreds out his bag holding it out for Natasha.

" what's this for?" Natasha asked.

" for you and the jits" Sam said with a smirk.

" I don't want it. You don't have a job so I know this is dirty money and I don't want anything to do with whatever you do" Natasha said.