Past and Present

"Babe I'm so excited! We're experimenting with vibranium!" Natasha said excitedly.

" yeah I already know what I'm gonna do" You said as y'all walked across campus together.

" thinking about building a robot" Natasha asked.

"I don't know, maybe I can build a gun or some shit" you said

"that's so lame babe" Natasha said looking over at you.

" oh shut up, I could make my gun 100 times better then your robot" You said holding the door open for Her.

" is that a challenge Y/L/N?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"It definitely is" you said smacking Her ass.

////////

" sorry guys but first come first serve" the professor said.

Once he said that everyone started running towards the front trying to grab some vibranium. You were pushing everyone out the way to get some, and you used your height as a advantage as well. Natasha unfortunately didn't get any and she was upset. You looked over at your girlfriend who had an annoyed look on her face. Taking your stuff over there to her desk you dropped the metal in front of her.

" build your robot shorty"

" no Y/N you go ahead" she said.

" as your lover I have to do this or I'm going to regret it. Plus I want to see your robot baby" you said smiling at her.

" awe. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you" Natasha said pecking your lips.

.......

Natasha laid in bed running her hand through Your hair while you had your head resting in her lap.

" you ever thought about kids?...... like us having kids?" Natasha asked.

" yeah all the time. I'm hope when that time do come that we have a boy first" You said.

" as long as he isn't so stubborn like you"Natasha chuckled.

" that's definitely you" you chuckling.

" not even, I'm like.....super chill" Natasha said.

You moved so that you was hovering over Natasha now.

"You're only Chilled after I'm finish giving you mind blowing orgasms" You grinned.

Natasha covered her face as she started blushing.

" I love you. So much" She said caressing your face.

" I love you too" you said pecking her lips.

///

Natasha was sitting at her desk playing with her robot when she got an idea. She started taking her robot apart, shouting Your name.

" babe! Come here and bring our books..... all of them" she said.

You groaned before pausing your game and putting the controller down before bring the books down.

"What are you doing?" You asked coming downstairs.

"Building something better than a robot" Natasha said.

" likeeee?"

" a time machine" she said smiling.

" are you serious? Natasha that's for movies and shit" you said.

"Babe it's possible! We can do it!"

" I can build it and you can calculate the numbers. Baby please, we can make this work...... this could be a game changer for us!" Natasha said.

" Natasha it's going to take days and you can't build a time machine with that" you said pointing at the small scraps of metal.