Maddie's Men Part 3 Living Arrangements

BHM Muscle Size Contrast 

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" Calvin asked, sounding amused.
"No, but it's only twenty five cents more to upgrade each item. Plus the large popcorn is refillable." Maddie said, smiling at him. "Besides, you can help me."

Calvin laughed and Haley had to smile. It was nice that Maddie had a crush on someone and Calvin seemed sweet. He wasn't Haley's type, but it was cute how excited Maddie was to just see him. It must be nice to feel that way about someone. Haley thought wistfully.
"Chase, are you going to play that dinosaur game before the movie?" Haley asked, deciding to give her friend a little alone time with Calvin.

"Oh yeah, I need to beat Elliot's score." Chase said, grinning at his youngest brother.
"You wish." Elliot said, smirking. "He's not even close to being as good as me, Haley."
"I'll be the judge of that." Haley said, forcing herself to smile.
"Calvin, would you mind grabbing my candy?" Maddie asked as if it had just occured to her. "I think it's slipping."

"I got it." The beefy brunette said as he plucked the bag of candy from her.
"Could you carry it to our seats for me?"
"Not a problem." Calvin said, smiling at her.
Maddie gave Haley a grateful smile as she and Calvin headed into the theatre.

She's going in there with her crush and I'm stuck out here with the wannabe alpha males. Haley thought. She was glad to help her friend out, she just wished Maddie's brothers would stop trying to impress her.
"Aww, now who has the high score, Elliot?" Chase asked, grinning as his final score came in.

"I can beat that easy." Elliot scoffed, pushing his brother to the side as he began his turn.
"No chance." Chase disagreed, crowding his brother in an attempt to distract him.
"They're obsessed with video games." Sam said, leaning closer to Haley with a smile. "I used to play them a lot in high school."

"You still play them." Chase pointed out, making a face at his friend. He slung one arm casually around Haley's shoulders and shook his head. "She's too smart to believe you're too mature for video games."
"Yeah, you're just not any good at them." Elliot added. "Kind of like Chase."
"I'm good at them. I just don't like this game." Sam protested.

"I'm going to go find a seat." Haley said, sliding out from under Chase's big arm, unwilling to take any more of their competitiveness.
She left the boys arguing about who was better at video games, and headed into the darkened theatre.
It wasn't hard to spot Maddie and Calvin, and as Haley headed down their aisle she had to smile.

 Maddie was sitting on the side Haley was approaching, but Calvin's rounded profile was clearly visible behind Maddie's lithe form.
"I couldn't take anymore of their competition." Haley said by way of apology as she sat.

Calvin laughed, smiling at her. "What? Elliot and Chase are competitive? Nooo."

Haley laughed. "See? You've just met them and you noticed. They compete over everything."

"You have no idea." Maddie said, offering Calvin her popcorn. "They were even worse when they were kids. Always trying up one up one another."

"At least Oliver and Gray are more mature." Haley observed.
"Gray is." Maddie agreed. "But not Oliver. He used to egg them on even more."
"Really?" Calvin asked. "Is he big like they are?"

Haley nodded and Maddie answered. "Yeah. I think he's half the reason they're the size they are." She observed. "He was always working out, trying to get to Gray's size, and Chase and Elliot followed suit."
"As big as a Gray?" Haley asked doubtfully. "I don't think anyone's that big."

When Haley had first met Maddie there had been an immediate connection. Something clicked between them, and their friendship had just fallen into place. They had the same interests, the same beliefs, the same classes. There were no awkward pauses in their conversations, and they'd quickly developed a bond that should have taken years to form.