Maddie's Men Part 20 Next Steps

Muscle Size Contrast BHM WG 

Haley turned sideways in front of the mirror, eyeing herself critically. This'll have to do. She decided, not happy with the results.

Bathing suits, she knew, never fit her correctly, and the one Maddie had dropped off months earlier, was no exception.

Haley liked her body well enough, but sometimes it was hard to find clothes that fit properly. She was short enough and thin enough to wear youth sizes, but curvy enough to make most youth sizes fit awkwardly. Her chest wasn't large per se, but compared to her narrow waist her breasts sometimes looked huge. And because they had all the perkiness of a nineteen year old, sometimes shirts that were even slightly low cut looked absolutely plunging on her firm, full breasts.

It really shouldn't have been a surprise that Maddie's old bathing suit didn't fit. Although both girls were very slim, Maddie's more moderate curves were better described as willowy and lithe. So instead of the old bathing suit, Haley was wearing a pair of booty shorts she usually wore to bed, and a bra that could easily pass for a bikini top.

It looks like a bathing suit. Haley told herself, pulling on the button up she was using as a cover up. Besides, it's not as if Grayson looks at me that way.

Haley didn't let herself think about what way Gray looked at her, or what way she wanted him to look at her. Not that she knew either of those things.

Haley walked downstairs and slid open the patio door, pausing as she caught sight of her roommate. Whoa.

Although Gray's back was to her, Haley could already see his muscle definition from across the yard. Tall, broad shouldered, and very, very well muscled, Gray wasn't one to show off his body. But now, wearing just a pair of swim trunks, every muscle was on display.

I don't even like muscles. Haley reminded herself, averting her eyes. I don't even--

"Hey." Grayson said as he turned around, ducking his head bashfully. "Are you ready for your first lesson?"

Haley nodded, suddenly not wanting to take off her button up. Next to Gray's deep tan and bulging muscles she felt pasty and scrawny.

"Okay." She said quietly. She slipped her shirt off and quickly stepped down the steps into the pool, hoping the water would distract from her fair skin and lack of muscle definition. She watched as Gray came down the steps, noticing that even his thighs were tanned and muscled. I wonder how far up his tan goes...?

Haley sunk down in the water, hoping to cool her blush, but Grayson didn't seem to notice.

"Okay." He said, sinking down in the pool until just his head and shoulders were above the water. "It's a good sign that you got right in." He observed, smiling. "You're not afraid of the water, are you?"

Haley shook her head. There were tons of things she was afraid of, but water wasn't one of them.

"Did you ever go to the beach as a kid?" He asked. "Or go in pools or anything?""A pool sometimes." Haley admitted. "One of my foster moms used to drop a bunch of us off at the pool." She explained. "I stayed in the shallow end, but I figured out some stuff."

Gray nodded, a smile on his lips. "Okay, can you show me what you can do?"

Feeling infinitely self conscious, Haley showed Gray her improvised dog paddle. It wasn't great, she knew, but it could keep her afloat for a bit, and it helped to know that if she needed to she could reach the bottom.

With very few words, and no physical contact, Gray gave her a few pointers.

"Does that feel better?" He asked as Haley put her feet back on the bottom of the pool.