second.

jimin woke up at eight thirty the next morning. he changed and brushed his teeth before going into the kitchen. he looked around and decided that if he was going to have guests over, he'd need to go grocery shopping soon. he grabbed a bagel and a knife to cut it half. but when he grabbed the knife, he shuddered-- which told him that it would be one of those weeks. he cut his bagel quickly, breathing fast through his mouth and putting it in the toaster.

he poured himself a glass of milk and sighed to himself.

since jimin got sick when he was still in school, every few weeks he'd feel bad again. by 'bad' he meant that he'd get tired quickly and he'd be moodier. he'd be more self conscious then usual, and random urges to bring back his old habits would be strong. very strong.

but jimin was strong too, and he never gave in to the urge to physically harm himself. instead, he'd indirectly harm himself. because a person who cuts himself is suicidal. but a person who doesn't eat very often is just conscious about his weight.

right?

jimin didn't dwell on it as he spread cream cheese on his bagel and ate while scrolling through instagram. he drank his milk and washed the dishes before he called hobi.

"hiya, chim!" hobi answered cheerily.

"hey, hyung. what's the scoop with your model friend?" jimin sat down on the couch.

"i didn't ask him about it yet," hobi admitted. "i'll call him now, okay?"

jimin agreed. "what's his name?" he asked.

"oh. jungkook." hobi said simply before hanging up the phone.

jimin rolled his eyes and went to get showered. once he was changed and had dried his dark purple hair, hobi called back.

"he's cool with it," hobi said. "wow, i ship you guys already!"

jimin frowned. "i don't even know what he looks like."

hobi gasped. "he's a model. what can you expect?"

he sent a picture to jimin, who almost gasped out loud.

"damn, he's hot."

"i know. i'll definitely tell him you said that, by the way." hobi said playfully, and jimin gasped.

"when will he fly in?" jimin asked.

"he said sometime this week. i'll send you the details once he tells me." hobi says. "okay gotta go, bye chim!" he hangs up the phone.

jimin put down his phone and laid down on the bed, mentally making a schedule for the rest of the day. he'd tidy up the apartment and clear out the second bedroom, go grocery shopping, and be back by four to get ready and get to work by five.

so he got to work.

***

he started off in the living room. it wasn't too messy to begin with, just a few things here and there. he wiped down the dining table and took down a photo of himself as a baby, and replaced it with one of himself and hobi and another friend of theirs, taehyung.

jimin next went to the kitchen. he washed the fridge and the oven, and made a list of food to get for jungkook.

then to the guest bedroom.

jimin decided it might be weird for jungkook to have pictures of people he hardly knew up, so he replaced them with a few of his own paintings. he changed the month on the calendar, and cleared the side table drawers completely. he put everything in a box, and emptied out the closet. he usually kept winter clothes in there anyways, and moved it all into the storage room.