forty second.

//would anybody be interested in a pornstar au?? with jikook obviously but— powerbottom jimin~

please lmk if you'd be interested though cause all my other books always flop :(

jimin wakes up, gasping for air as he looks around the room, and he panics when he doesn't see jungkook in the room. he calls out for him, trying to stand up but it's as if his body is stuck to the couch, and he can't move anything besides his fingers and eyes.

"jungkook!" he shouts, a pout prominent on his lips as he cried. "k kookie please help me..!"

he hears footsteps and falls silent except for his heavy breathing, seeing jungkook walk out of his bedroom with his backpack. "oh, you're awake," he whispers, biting his lip.

"where are you going?" jimin frowns, still unable to move but not taking his eyes off the younger.

"i— i have to go," jungkook says, taking a step toward the door.

"where?" he tries again, frowning at being ignored.

"i just— i'm going home, jimin." he bends down to put on his shoes, so that he doesn't have to look at the elder.

"home?" jimin frowns, and he would tilt his head if he could. "this is your home."

jungkook sighs, almost exasperatedly. "i'm going back to busan, okay?"

"w what?! why?" jimin feels his eyes watering, his fingers curling as he tries his best to reach out for the younger— but he can't.

"this is why!" jungkook shouts, startling the elder. "because you're so goddamn clingy you can't even wake up without me, and you're so fucking helpless! look, you can't even move without me! why are you so dependant, why can't you be your own person?! if i leave right now you probably wouldn't even be able to take care of yourself but i'm fucking done, jimin, i'm leaving."

those are the last words jimin hears as the doo is shut, and he sobs into the silence, the atmosphere cold and empty.

***

jimin wakes up suddenly, limbs feeling heavy as he waved them around violently with sobs and whispers leaving his lips, his eyes screwed shut as he claws at the sofa around him.

he's confused when he hears whispers and feels a caring hand rubbing his back, leaning into the touch as he continues to sob. who could it be? jungkook had left, and nobody else was home.

he wipes his eyes harshly before opening them, seeing jungkook sitting in front of him when he suddenly realized that it was all a dream, and jungkook would never hurt him and having so much trust for one person scared him but he couldn't help it, so he lets jungkook rock him as the fuzzy feeling enters his brain again, letting himself fall deep into the headspace that he barely even knew but trusted only because of jungkook.

jimin giggles quietly, all thoughts of the nightmare gone as he squishes jungkook's cheeks between his fingers. "kookie!"

jungkook sighs, realizing that all the stress from whatever had been making him cry had made him slip, but he was glad that the elder was finally using it as a stress reliever.

"hey, baby boy," he kisses the little's forehead.

"kookie," jimin whispers shyly, "c can i has a toy? jus one! o on'y need one," he looks up into his eyes hopefully, a pout on his lips. "please?"

jungkook wanted to smack his forehead, feeling so utterly stupid. "oh! we haven't gotten anything for your littlespace yet, baby!" he checks the time, seeing that it's time to go to work for jimin, but he decides to call sell him to help him deal with that later. "what d'you say, baby?"

"baby say yeah!" jimin giggles around his fingers. "les go shopping!"

//read next chapter for jungkook n lil jimin bonding time~