fifth.

jungkook had woken up jimin as promised, and jimin had gotten to the restaurant right on time. but when he has extreme exhaustion, it always lasts the entire day, even if he takes a three hour nap. so the half an hour he was asleep was nothing to help his groggy state.

he wasn't inefficient in his work exactly, because his cooking speed was

fine. but seokjin kept looking at him worriedly, as he cared a lot for the boy.

"jimin," he says during a lull in their work. "perhaps you should take a

break."

jimin refused of course. "no, thank you, i'll be fine hyung."

seokjin wasn't having it. he took the spoon out of jimin's hand and brought the small boy to sit on an empty counter space.

as much as he cursed himself for it, jimin closed his eyes and relaxed. the elder smiled in satisfaction and continued to work, and he chuckled to himself when jimin slumped over, asleep.

he worked on his own, thinking that the boy might've needed a short nap. but jimin didn't wake up, even when seokjin was cleaning the kitchen.

"jiminie..." seokjin shook him gently. "you have to wake up. i can drive

you home if you want, you have to wake up."

jimin didn't even stir, and seokjin frowned. only when he poked jimin's cheek and felt the cold skin did he panic.

jimin wasn't asleep. he was passed out.

for hours.