Chapter 8

Alexandra's POV

After an hour and an half, Blake parked the car. That's when I saw a beautiful beach house. Blake came and opened the door on my side. I got out and he interwined our hands. He unlocked the house 's door and led me inside the house. He said, "make yourself home". I nodded. The house didn't smell like him at all, from which I can say that he doesn't live here. So I asked him, "Where do you live Blake? This house doesn't smell like you."

He replied, "I don't live here. I live in the Blood Moon pack"
I said, "ohh".

Blood moon. It sounds familiar. Think hard Alex. Think Alex. Ah!
Blood moon pack is the largest and strongest pack in the world. They're first while White Moon is second. Also I've heard that the Alpha of Blood Moon is cold hearted. And rumours that Moon goddess didn't bless him with a mate. Also some say that he killed his mate. There are lots of rumours about him being a monster and he is very cruel. No one other than his pack and his friends know the real story. Also he owns the Knight hotels all over the world. He is a multi billionaire. There is no photos of him. Every time the media is there he escapes. So no one really knows how he looks except his staffs, pack and friends.

"Blake isn't your Alpha cold hearted and all that? There are rumours about him being merciless. Are they all true?" I asked him.

He replied, "Do you believe in those rumours?"

I said, "No". Blake came near me and said, "Well, I'm Blake Hudson Knight, Alpha of Blood Moon pack and your mate."

What!? Alpha of Blood Moon pack is my mate. Blake Knight is my mate.

Ava said, "yea yea yea, Blake Knight is our mate."

I replied to her, "you already knew!?"
She replied, "Of course! Zack told me also Blake radiates power"
I said, "oh". I was so happy that I have a mate, I didn't realise the power radiating of him.

"ur an idiot Alex" Ava said.
I blocked her off and focused on Blake who's face was emotionless. But his eyes showed me that he was nervous and sad.

I did one thing that i think wouldn't do. I hugged him. He was surprised but hugged me back. Sparks flew. He bent his face near my hair and sniffed me. Then he buried his head in my hair. We both were pretty much happy.

Blake asked, " You are not afraid of me?".

I replied, "Why should I be afraid of you? Because your merciless and cold hearted?" I felt him node his head.

I continued," From the minute I saw you today, you treated me like a queen. If you are cruel, merciless, cold hearted and blablabla.. You are forced to be like this . Something would have happened in your life to make this you. You would have been different years back. Something happened which changed your life and changed you. A person is forced to be cold and cruel only if a situation or something occurs. I know that you have a past. You can share it with me when you are ready. I too have a past. I thought that you would reject me like he did. But you didn't. "

I felt him growl," Rejected like he did? " he asked. His voice was angry and muffled. His hold on me tightened.

I patted his shoulder, calming him down. We both moved from the hug. He took my hand and made me sit on the couch.

I started explaining him about Alpha Dylan, Britney who I thought was my sister, rejection, running away from the pack, meeting my real family and

He was very angry. He started pacing in the living room trying to control his wolf. I walked towards him and hugged him again. His hands on me tightened

" Calm down Blake. Now I have you , Aiden, Jason and my uncle and aunt and my pack." I said.

He pulled me closer and he whispered in my ears, "Your mine! Only mine! Mine! I'm only yours!"

I said, " I'm only your's Blake. You're mine and I'm yours"

He calmed down and kissed my forhead. It was tingling sensation.

After that we talked about ourselves and all other things. He has a sister who is mated to his beta who is also his best friend. Blake said that he was pissed when he found out they were mates. But he accepted it and that he was happy that his baby sis was mated to a person he trusts. I laughed at him at his protectiveness.

Blake said, " what? Stop laughing at me Lexi. If you have a brother he will be protective of you."

I started to reply but I realised that he called me Lexi and not Alex.

I asked him, " Did you just call me Lexi?"

He replied, "yes. I did call you Lexi. Alexandra is so long and everyone calls you Alex. So I decided I will call you Lexi".

I said, "I like it." He smiled at me ans I went and kissed him in his cheek. He was surprised but he started grinning.

I continued, "Blake I do have a brother, older brother named Aiden Grey. And an older cousin brother Jason Rogers.".

Blake said, "I know your brother. He is my best friend. Jason and Aiden has talked about you but they didn't inform me that their baby sis is alive. Also your brother is the reason I'm here. We have a meeting tomorrow renewing our allies. So, then I'll meet you tomorrow and tomorrow we can inform everyone about us being mates "

I nodded my head happily. I asked him," Can you show me your sister's photo? "

He took his phone and showed me a girl's photo. I knew that girl. I met her yesterday. I think you guessed. It is none other than Ashley.

I said," Ashley is your sister? "

He replied, "Yes. How do you know her.?"

I told him how I met her and all the plans we made for today. He said that Ashley is going to kill him when she finds out that we both are mates and that he took me away from her to spend time with him. I laughed at him.

I said," Ash is not like how ur describing her. She is sweet, strong and sarcastic"

He replied back , " of course you have only seen one side of her!"
I laughed.

We ate lunch. Talked a lot, saw the sunset while walking in the beach. After that we ate dinner and talked. He said that he will leave me home. But I refused and asked him to leave me in the hotel he is staying where my car is parked. He wasn't pleased but he accepted it.

When we reached the hotel I saw the time it was 8:30. Oh shit! Aiden is going to kill me.

Blake didn't leave my hand at all. I said to him, " Blake come on leave me I have to go. Aiden will kill me also Ashley may see us. We will tell them tomorrow remember. Also I will call when I go home. okay?"

He nodded and kissed both of my cheeks and my forehead. I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. But it was a bit difficult as he is taller than me.

I took the car and started my travel to home. Home. Where Aiden is going to kill me!

___________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Amelia ❤️