Chapter 24

Blake's POV

Hazel gasped," What?!"

Lina continued, "It happened when Alex turned eighteen... Three years ago. She used to live in this pack. She was the pack's gamma's daughter, to precisely say, Luna Britney was her sister. "

Devon said," What the hell?"

I went out to the balcony.

Lina continued," Alpha Dylan rejected her as he was in love with Britney. Alex was unable to stay here as she was in pain. The pack pretty much didn't like her as she didn't shift. So, she left the pack, after that she met Aiden and Jason, learned that they were her biological family. She shifted a week later into her white wolf."

Hazel asked," She is a white wolf?"

Lina said yes and continued," She learned to fight, went to college in the white moon pack for two years, after which she met Blake when he was visiting Aiden"

Aiden said," Something happened in those two years that no one knows."

I don't know what to say. Lexi never told me anything about what happened in the two years. I heard the same story about what happened in those two years.

I don't know what to be angry about, that she is kidnapped or she hid something from me.

I asked Aiden," What the hell happened? She never told me"

Aiden sighed and said," We promised to not to tell anyone. A year before she met Blake, we found someone was stalking her for about half a year. One day she got kidnapped by him, she didn't come home that day. It took us two days to track her down. The kidnapper was Ray, I don't know his last name but he is a rogue. He didn't want her for her body or anything, he wanted her power"

I asked," What power?"

Aiden answered," Her healing power"

Everyone gasped. I didn't know about her power but...

He continued," She can't heal herself but she can heal others...The power is rare, only one white wolf born in that century can get the power. Before her, our great-grandmother had it, it skipped through our grandmother, our aunt and our mother."

I asked," How is this related to her kidnapping?"

Aiden said," Her power is kind of transferrable. I'm going to kill him ... again"

I said," Aiden! Continue!"

Aiden sighed and said," Ray wanted her power to heal his sister. His sister was dying, but the thing is... at that time Alex didn't know how to use it. But..."

We heard the door open and Cade came in continuing Aiden's statement, "Now, she mastered the power. She can use them without much difficulty."

How the hell does he know?

Devon asked," How on earth did you know?"

Cade said," We are kind of related... Aiden's great-grandmother is also my great-grandmother...So, the Greys are my cousin's somewhat... Since my family didn't have any daughters... It got discontinued"

What the hell?!

I turned to Aiden and asked," Did you know that you guys were related?"

He shook his head as a no.

He said," Alex can even die while using her power... If she uses it to an extent...But if she needs the energy it can only be given by her mate"

He turned towards me and continued," You... But"