Chapter 23

Blake's POV:

The meeting was getting interesting every minute. The Alphas are jerks, even though I am an Alpha myself.

The meeting started from talking about the pack borders to packs working with rogues.

Alpha Walter is the biggest jerk on earth. He is a sexist, no wonder he doesn't have a mate and he is fifty.

I feel sorry for Alpha Hazel, the only female Alpha in the history of werewolves. Her brother died five years ago when she was sixteen. The pack's Beta at that time, an old man became Alpha and let's say he was abusive and worked with the rogues in the attack of the Grange pack, the pack was totally destroyed years ago leaving no survivors. It's a massacre.

Alpha Hazel challenged him for his position, even though she was naturally the Alpha when she comes of age. She won him fair and square and became the Alpha two years ago and it took two years to bring her pack how it was before. She killed the rogues, and punished or killed those who sided with the previous Alpha.

Alpha Walter yelled," You are working with the rogues aren't you?! You and your pack are the ones who attacked the Granger pack. You are blaming the poor previous Alpha of yours who you killed"

Hazel rolled her eyes and sarcastically said," Yeah! I'm working with the rogues. Do you know what I ordered them?! To kill you! Why don't you hide somewhere Walter?!"

The next second he yelled," Everyone listen! She just confessed!"

Many of us chuckled. Aiden said," Walter! Have you ever heard what sarcasm is?! She told you sarcastically!"

Everyone laughed. Cade said," Walter, I heard from my sources that before you came you visited the rogues in their cave."

The room was pin-drop silent.

Walter's face was pale. He started," I-I..."

Cade questioned," Cat caught your tongue, Walter? Answer me. Answer us."

"As the head of the committee, I question you. Do you Alpha Walter have any ties with the rogues?"

He didn't answer.

Cade asked again, "I repeat Alpha Walter. Do you have any ties with the rogues? The rogues that attacked several packs throughout the year."

Cade sighed and said," Well... Do any of the Alphas here have any relation with the rogues?"

I know that as time passed without anyone answering the question, Cade's temper was running out.

Cade has the worst temper. God, the first time we met I pissed him off badly, both of us had bruises.

We were best friends for years, Aiden said that it was because both of us were very similar.

I want this meeting to be over. I looked around, the air was tense. Everyone's face was stern, no one willing to answer the question. I looked at Cade and he shook his head. His eyes were filled with anger. He pointed out for me to watch everyone.

Alpha Devon was playing in his phone occasionally glancing up at Hazel?

Aiden was also playing on his phone. God, how did he ever become my friend? Never mind how they both got their mobiles.

Hazel, who ignored the looks Devon threw at her, she played w her hair and rotating her chair.

The Alphas of the Bridge hill and Grey wolf pack were bored out of their minds as they looked around.

Alpha Dylan, I hate him. Lexi was rejected by him, she went through a lot. But I must thank him though, if he didn't reject her I wouldn't have found Lexi. But I heat him. He was very suspicious when I met him yesterday and the looks he threw at Lexi yesterday, I wanted to kill him there, but Aiden stopped me.