Chapter 25

Alexandra's POV

I heard a gunshot.

Dylan shot Ray. I can't even scream, as my energy is drained.

Dylan threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the room. In seconds, we were out of whatever building we were.

I hit Dylan's back.

If he wanted to mark me, he wouldn't have rejected me. But he rejected me because he loved Britney. Wait, Britney...What happens to her if he marked me? What will happen to Blake?

I have to escape from this crazy man.

God! My life is crazy!

We are in a damn forest. I want Blake. I want to get away from Dylan. I can't shift. I know fighting against him is crazy when I'm practically weak.

As soon as we were in the middle of a nowhere forest, Dylan stopped and he put me down but as I was weak I can't even stand he gripped me tightly and wrapped his arm around my waist making me walk with him.

I whispered to him," Dyl-lan... Pl—please...leave m-me "

He ignored me and continued walking. We reached a cabin. It was small.

He led me inside and made me sit in the chair and went inside some room.

He returned a few minutes later with a plate full of food.

He sat next to me and fed me. I refused to eat.

He was angry and the next minute he slapped me. He yelled," Eat now Alexandra!"

I shook my head and tried to move away from him.

He said," Fine! I thought you can eat some food and then I can mark you, it seems like I have to skip the step of eating."

He leaned towards me and tried to kiss me. I moved away from him.

But then he pushed me on the sofa and pinned my hands above me and tried to kiss me, I felt tears in my eyes as I whispered," N-o...no"

He tried to kiss me but he kissed my cheek.

I can't even move my legs as they were numb. God... Please help me.

If he even kissed me I would be disgusted. He glared at me. I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face.

Then we heard some noise outside. Dylan warned me," Don't you dare move!"

I wish it was Blake or Aiden. Dylan then pushed me down on the ground and my head hit the floor pretty hard.

Dylan took the gun from the table and went out to see. I heard some noise from the back of the cabin and I heard some footsteps.

Whoever was coming, will notice that I was a mess. I felt weak like I was useless. I can't even stand up without help now. I felt sick of myself.

I turned around and saw it was Alpha Hazel and Alpha Devon. I don't know whether they are with Dylan or Blake.

Alpha Hazel said," Luna Alex... You are safe. We are with Blake."

When Alpha Hazel came near me, I threw myself at her and I cried.

She rubbed my back soothingly while she whispered," Shh... You are safe Alex."

Then she wrapped her arm around my waist helping me to stand up.

But my legs gave out. Simultaneously, we heard footsteps from the direction Dylan went.

Alpha Hazel said," Devon."